C7/Adam Creations - Music Services

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center><font size="6"><font color="green">Music Services</font></font>

Professional Music Composition

adamprack@gmail.com</center></font>

I�m offering professional-grade music with the option of having an adaptive soundtrack for your game. I�m experienced in a variety of genres, and I love incorporating live instruments into the mix for added realism and a better feel. I can create the type of music you will need: one-off, looping, or adaptive/interactive. For Construct 2, I can even help you with your audio eventing to get the most out of your game�s sound experience.

Here is my most recent demo reel which contains samples of larger works of mine. It covers everything from solo piano to rock with orchestral and electronica throughout.

[TUBE]2b_6yZF5jW4[/TUBE]

Speaking of adaptive soundtracks, here is an example I made (and composed) of adaptive music working in C2 within a browser. This demo works on decent phones, tablets, and computers using the Web Audio API. It gives a good idea of music incorporated into a project and responding to in-game triggers.

<font size="4">Adaptive Soundtracks</font>

Instead of hiding behind a private message wall and to help you designers and producers in your process, I�m keeping my pricing right here for all to see. It is a combination of a reduced per-minute price and a reduced royalty with a cap. It is a slightly more complicated approach, but it ends up fair for a wider variety of projects.

I charge $120 per minute of original music. I charge $80 per minute for each additional version of a track (in the case of an adaptive soundtrack, which I highly recommend considering). These prices include 2 free rewrites (small modifications are fine regardless) to make sure your music fits exactly what you need.

I also charge a small royalty, but only if your project is successful enough. I will only accept royalty payments if the per-minute creative fee you paid is less than 20% of your project�s revenue. In addition, once you get past that revenue threshold, my per-minute fee + royalties can never exceed 20% of your revenue regardless of how much music I create for you. I feel this is fair so that I can�t take more than is reasonable from smaller projects, but you can also actually get a better deal for yourself proportionally if your project becomes really successful. At request, I can show you my spreadsheet that I use for quoting that gives a very detailed breakdown of everything.

Here is the breakdown of how minutes of music translate to percentages:

• Less than 5 minutes - No royalty!
    • 5 to 10 - 2%
    • 10 to 15 - 5%
    • 15 to 20 - 7%
    • 20 to 25 - 10%
    • 25 to 30 - 13%
    • More than 30 minutes - 15%

I suspect the majority of projects won�t need to pay any royalties, but this breakdown allows for fair compensation based on how much music is put into the game. Remember, though, that I won�t collect any of those royalties if you don�t make enough revenue for it to be fair.

I also would help contribute to your funds. I retain the rights to sell the music as a soundtrack album (you can use it as much as you�d like for the game and promotional materials, excepting a soundtrack release), but I will give you a matching percentage of royalties from soundtrack sales equal to the royalty percentage I receive from your game, but without the threshold described above. So even if your game doesn�t make enough to pay me royalties, you�ll still receive royalties from the soundtrack at the rates listed above.

<font size="4">You can hear even more music of mine on my sites: http://www.adamcreations.com and http://www.adamprack.com

You can contact me at adamprackklx@gmail.com or via private message on this forum.</font>

I really look forward to working with you and helping your game be a success!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • have any funky music

• have any funky music

Not as much as the rest, but yes. This is the most recent, though a bit more rock-oriented. I made it during a short-term Overclocked remix competition based on mega man 2 themes.

WhenRobotsCollide

And a softer type, but still upbeat.

Light

In terms of slap-bass and saxophones, though, not quite my strength.

• not rock oriented and the [light] link doesn't work more like spy class type music or dangerous runner

• I like the doctor ogselby style

• I like the doctor ogselby style

The link works now, but, no, I skew to a much different type of music than he.

• that was good just a faster pace would be good well sothing to get somones heart pumping a little faster

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)