C3 Developer for hire to Clone Top Hypercasual Games

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Sheep rush is an addictive hypercasual game where you put sheeps into their correct barn and earn wool.
  • Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of BigJacket Inc.

I'm looking for talented Construct 3 developer/developers to clone existing games from google play. Majority of the games are Hypercasual type of games. I'll provide all the assets. The goal is to make those games for Facebook Instant Game Platform. So if you'd already made games for Facebook instant games that's a bonus but not necessary. I'll be needing to clone 3 games/month and its a long-term project. So if you're interested please drop your email address below and I'll contact you.

Looking forward to get some work done!!

• Please send an email to hasan.jayedjvs@gmail.com.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of BigJacket Inc.

I'm looking for talented Construct 3 developer/developers to clone existing games from google play. Majority of the games are Hypercasual type of games. I'll provide all the assets. The goal is to make those games for Facebook Instant Game Platform. So if you'd already made games for Facebook instant games that's a bonus but not necessary. I'll be needing to clone 3 games/month and its a long-term project. So if you're interested please drop your email address below and I'll contact you.

Looking forward to get some work done!!

Is this with profit sharing or one-time payment?

• Greetings!

I am having the skill-set and experience required.

Kindly reach me on below mentioned details

Email: karen.cis10duc@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply

BR

Karen

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)