$100 for PHP assistance

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • Hi everyone,

I've hit a bit of a brick wall when it comes to integrating my game with Facebook. Both the standard FB plugin and the cranberry games plugin are pretty bad when exporting to iOS and after several failed attempts at getting support I've decided to go down a different path.

I've talked to a few of my friends and it seems one option would be to do the entire thing via PHP. If someone could help me by writing a simple PHP script which I can add to my server I'd be happy to compensate them for their time ($100). The PHP script must allow users of my app to:

• Log on to Facebook
    • Share the application with their friends via Facebook
    • Retrieve their FB e-mail
    • Retrieve a string containing the e-mails of all their Facebook friends

Anyone interested?

• Retrieve their FB > e-mail that's not gonna happen, unless Facebook allows you to do that! more then name picture and post to wall share or like you aint gonna get access to unless you prove to facebook that you really need for your application login or system.

once you have the application setup in developers.facebook.com with all the privileges accepted from facebook, you can initialize the normal plugin or any other customs that allows you to take the info you need. there is no need of php

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The only way to get the users e-mail address is to request extended permissions on the email field. The user must allow you to see this and you cannot get the e-mail addresses of the user's friends.

Anyway, I have iPad and mac that use Xcode to export app for iOS I'm interested but would you mind I can use node.js for back end config?

• Cranberrygame's FB plugin has an expression to retrieve the users facebook e-mail so I thought that would be possible. In any case, if e-mail is not feasible, FB User ID works too. I basically just want to be able to display highscores only from FB friends. Furthermore I have set up my FB developer account and users are able to log in however anything more complicated than that and both the native plugin and cranberrygame's plugin are useless. Hence I need an alternative method.

Joannesalfa

If e-mails are too hard FB User ID will suffice. Thanks for your offer, ultimately I'd like to be able to use one PHP script to enable users to log in, share and get friend details with any mobile operating system (iOS, android, W8). Are you able to do this?

Thanks for the responses guys!

• Ok, I will see that I can do it.

If you plan to hire me, contact me in joannesalfa [a] gmail dot com. (For spam protection).

• Joannesalfa

I've e-mailed you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)