[OdiusFly Studio] Infinity Golf (HTML5 Game)

• Hello everyone,

I want to present you my new game, "Infinity Golf".

Play the game online now: odiusfly.com/portfolio/infinity_golf

More games available on my website: odiusfly.com

This game is available for licensing.. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: contact [at] odiusfly [dot] com

Best regards,

Kyriakos

• I like the artwork, bit 'dark' background perhaps, but gameplay is really good. Do you create everything yourself? Or a team..

Also, I wish the game would be more rewarding. Like one time I made a hole in one with a crazy high curve. Getting only a +1 for that.. that feels unappreciated!

• I work myself! Thanks a lot for your time to play my game! :)

• Great job. Went to check the game and ended spending half an hour just playing it.

As Rudi55 says, try adding something like simple fireworks when you make a hole in one and even maybe slowing the time a when the ball is about to go in in a hole in one, that creates excitement.

Keep it going!

• Thanks cmatos for your time.

When i find time i will made my next update! :)

Thank you all for your comments and ideas.

Best,

Kyriakos

• The game is fun but I think its a bit too easy and you should change the background or scenery. I know that your advancing which is good on the stages but being on the mountain scene makes it seems endless. Maybe the background can change every 10th number? 10, 20, 30 etc While increasing the difficulty. and give the places names like "Dawn Mountain Trails" and what level or stage the player is on "stage 3". I love the 3 lives, that is a good idea. Last to make up for the additional points or lack point that should be rewarded for good shoots. I think a very good idea is to add another flag in hole and to place it on the screen where it's hard to make the shot. So that way it would be a challenge option if the player dare to try it. But it should only appear every 5 levels. example, 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. For the reward of making the shot, give the player 7 or 10 pts. I made it to level 29, but decided to stop there. Other than that, you did a good job for a golf game. If I was to rate, i'll give it a 4 out of 5 star. :)

• Thanks a lot for your time to play my game and for all your comments and ideas. :)

• played it for about 10 minutes, got 57 score? and a few stars... amazing game... clean fun, enjoyable environment, a few suggestions .... some club upgrade shop? that basically increase the power u can shoot at...(the one u have now being maximum if u don't increase the distance of hole to be shot at... the game now is pretty easy to 1shot to hole... at max power straight up angle -+ 5-10% angle), accuracy, maybe even wind that affects the ball? :D other than that looks great... good luck!

ah and sometimes there is a shadow glitch, but not a big problem just a visual thingy ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cool ideas! Yes why not. :)

Thank you for your time to play my game!

• Cool ideas! Yes why not. :)

Thank you for your time to play my game!

no problem, i enjoyed it, i like this golf type games, and i played some of your games before, really clean games. keep it going :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)