I need a game idea, like adventure or simulation

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Hi to all. First of all, I should say that I'm not a construct 2 user, also I ve no idea about it. But I've read a little in forums that even if you don't know coding you can develop games, which I didn't like. I highly recommend to anyone even to learn at least the basics of one programming language. ( just my opinion)

I ve learned visual basic years ago. Then continued with c++, and now studying c# because I use monogame to create games. This all is nothing. Why I'm writing is that, except a 3d game I ve learned and did much on making games. Many I created. But I need an idea which won't be a large game but an endless game. Or a simulation one that has endless endings. In 80s there was a game simearth which I died to play. Can you share your ideas about an adventure or simulation game? What would make players addicted to play the game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Something with a generative ruleset maybe? Maybe a "cellular automaton" like the Game of Life:

https://bitstorm.org/gameoflife/

Create some simple rules, and now you have a game that adapts to the players an is open-ended.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)