Where do you get installs + ratings?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hi!

I am new on those forums, so firstly, Hello! .

I love this community and also i love construct 2! I have watched some youtube videos and i think it is a great platform to create games. I have some other games published (no ton construct 2) and my question is: What do you usually do to get installs and ratings to get higher ranks?

Those are the ways I usually use, i hope it helps:

• I usually use Facebook Ads to get lots of installs. The problem is that is not cheap.
    • If i want to get installs + ratings, I use services like Reviewsmotion.com, where i get installs and ratings from other members of the community.

I hope this helps and please share your best ways to get those ratings!!

Sorry if my english is not perfect!! Its not my mother language!!

• Hi and welcome

I also use facebook ads and I agree with you on this is being expensive.

I also use admob and I can say it is slightly better in terms of conversion.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And how facebook drive installs to your app, do you link the ad content directly to the appstore?

• Hi!

I am new on those forums, so firstly, Hello! .

I love this community and also i love construct 2! I have watched some youtube videos and i think it is a great platform to create games. I have some other games published (no ton construct 2) and my question is: What do you usually do to get installs and ratings to get higher ranks?

Those are the ways I usually use, i hope it helps:

- I usually use Facebook Ads to get lots of installs. The problem is that is not cheap.

- If i want to get installs + ratings, I use services like Reviewsmotion.com, where i get installs and ratings from other members of the community.

I hope this helps and please share your best ways to get those ratings!!

Sorry if my english is not perfect!! Its not my mother language!!

Thanks for the information. Could you elaborate on how Facebook ads helped you. How many installs do you get? And what kind of targeting do you use? When you say expensive, how much is it? For example, do they charge on number of installs or impressions?

• i usually Facebook Ads and if you do right way, it's will be cheap and very useful for you

• i usually Facebook Ads and if you do right way, it's will be cheap and very useful for you

Could share some insights? Like how much does it cost for every install. What is a best way to setup the campaign?

• Ah it's maybe not called Facebook Ad, i contact with admin of some Group, Fanpage Facebook about game, sport... talk with them and suggest pay for them to pin my Ad to top of Group, Page post, you will have a lot of viewer to your app. And it's cheap if you use right way (find group, page, contact with Admin...).

• New community Install exchange:

installmefast.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)