Web Ads for the game

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • How do i set up ads for a game in the web? whats the work flow? All the tutorials are about mobile games with admob.

• I use pre-roll ads from 'Ad4game' by putting their code into the index.html file (before the ending 'body' tag). I guess that much of prerolls of other networks work that way. So, in this case - no need to to anything specific within the C2 project, you just put the code in the index after you compile the game.

However, in some cases I use iframe plugin (HTML_iFrame_Pode) to show some static ads during the game. In that case, you place a plugin instance on the desired layout and set the url of the ad that you want to iframe. Then, I add some custom 'close' button to allow players to close the ad.

• ...deleted

• Dont work for me(ad4game preroll). Can you give me some link from your game to see how that look.

• I would recommend http://www.appnext.com. They have very easy api and eCPM is $0.25 for android and $9.27 for iOS visitors on our games. The ads appear only in mobile browsers.

• Thanks for the info, but we are looking for web browser ads.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This one seems to work ok with the iframe plugs, and they don't seem to care where it's hosted.

My referral: http://www.shmokiads.com/?u=34811

• I am using ArcadeCPM and that is OK. But great idea is to put baners with iframe and Ad4game pre-roll and you have 2 ads. Like Admob. I try vladetam way but not work for me.

• In my research, I found that the three major alternatives would be:

• Google Adsense For Games
    • AppNext
    • Ad4Game

I suggest researching more about implementations. Good luck!

[PT-BR]

Em minhas pesquisas, verifiquei que as tres maiores alternativas seriam:

• Google Adsense For Games
    • AppNext
    • Ad4Game

Sugiro pesquisar mais a respeito sobre implementações. Boa sorte!

• Hate to re-hash this old thread... I found the ad4game integration to be extremely simple, but I've read a bunch of bad reviews about them offering high payouts and then closing your account. Anybody have any experience with them?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)