So now that the Wii U is on its way out...

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Do you think construct 2's exporters will now get more open to export to maybe the new NX, 3DS, or maybe PS4 (Neo?) considering that now the main console that Construct 2 exports to is being phased out?

• 3DS - No

PS4 Neo - Not Likely

NX - Nintendo isn't sharing any information, even with those of us that have a relationship with them.

• Wait what? Wii U is on its way out? Where to? From what?

Care to update me please?

• Wait what? Wii U is on its way out? Where to? From what?

Care to update me please?

There are a lot of reports Nintendo is discontinuing their Wii U production and we may see their new console currently known as NX as early as this year. Given the poor performance of Wii U it is understandable and they are planning to port their popular Wii U games as launch titles for NX. Everything is speculation at this point but there is a lot of evidence that it could be true.

• > Wait what? Wii U is on its way out? Where to? From what?

>

> Care to update me please?

>

There are a lot of reports Nintendo is discontinuing their Wii U production and we may see their new console currently known as NX as early as this year. Given the poor performance of Wii U it is understandable and they are planning to port their popular Wii U games as launch titles for NX. Everything is speculation at this point but there is a lot of evidence that it could be true.

Would be a dumb move to discontinuing considering the new Legend of Zelda game will also be releasing on Wii U next year..

• Nintendo came out and said they are releasing the NX in march 2017. so definitely won't be seeing it this year.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A nintendo nao vai descontinuar o wii u ainda serão comercializados jogos para ele e em html5

veja este post.

scirra.com/blog/136/constru ... -available

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)