Retrieve Keystore... help?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello guys, sad day for me, i think i've lost the keystore for my app...

I have the xdk project and i downloaded an old verion of intel XDK and i managed to open the project and i was happy becouse i have seen the saved published setups like icons and build settings but in the 'Developer Certificate' menu it writes "Certificates not currently accessible.".

What can i do to retrieve my lost keystore ?

In the old PC, i tried to install xdk but i can't login becouse intel disabled the XDK cloud.

I have some xdk's filed if somebody could help me...

All xdk s files and projects... the app id is com.lepystudio.box

drive.google.com/open

I hope somebody could help me, Thank you in advance!

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Contact Google. You can now reset your key without having to re-sign your apk.

support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/7384423

• Hello, Thank you i wrote to them i, i hope they can help me becouse i red somewhere that is impossible.

Lancifer

• Contact Google. You can now reset your key without having to re-sign your apk.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/7384423#reset

Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support.

I understand you're not able to use your app’s original keystore.

Unless you are enrolled in Google Play app signing, the only solution to this issue is to publish a new app with a new package name and a new key. In order to transition existing users to the new app, you’ll need to update the original app’s description with a link to the new app and unpublish the original app.

I absolutely understand this is a significant inconvenience, however, due to security concerns Google does not keep a copy of your keystore and at this time we do not support the deletion of apps or the re-use of package names.

This is what i recived from Google Support, so i guess my app updates are over... :(

This is pretty sad...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)