Intel XDK release 2807 - AdMob plugin

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Hello,

I've updated intel xdk to release 2807. But i could not add the Admob plugin as usual. I've tried to search for it in the third-party plugins (plugin ID: AdMob), but when it install the plugin, the emulator can not run the game. If i uninstall the plugin the emulator runs it without problem. I don't know if i'm installing the right plugin for this new release of intel XDK. This didn't happen in the previous version...Can you help me with this, please?

• l have same problem

• I fix it by adding regular admob plugin. When searching for plugin, place this: cordova-plugin-ad-admob

This worked for me.

• add plugin xdk or construct 2 ?

• Hello,

I've updated intel xdk to release 2807. But i could not add the Admob plugin as usual. I've tried to search for it in the third-party plugins (plugin ID: AdMob), but when it install the plugin, the emulator can not run the game. If i uninstall the plugin the emulator runs it without problem. I don't know if i'm installing the right plugin for this new release of intel XDK. This didn't happen in the previous version...Can you help me with this, please?

You need to add the Git-Repo URL or to search the plugin in the cordova repository.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/i ... va-plugin/

There you find also a list of the Repo-URL (also Admob)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Inkfalcon,

I added the plugin on intel xdk, in the search for plugins field.

Hope you succeed!

Also thank you AndreasR!!!

Best wishes!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)