has anyone tried tools for apache cordova in visual studio?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your craft game come to life with this sounds :D
  • Just tried the Cordova tools in the latest VS2015 Community, built the APK and tested it on my phone.

The bad side of the test is no musics nor sounds from the game.

Is this the Cordova side, Visual Studio or my phone (my phone was the almost-obsolete Samsung Galaxy Chat with less RAM)?

Hello? Anybody know why this happen? How about you, akkthedev and ?

If no workaround on this, I may try again using Crosswalk.

• Knifegrinder

Where can I find more information on how to setup Crosswalk with Visual Studio 2015?

Thanks!

• > Just tried the Cordova tools in the latest VS2015 Community, built the APK and tested it on my phone.

>

> The bad side of the test is no musics nor sounds from the game.

>

> Is this the Cordova side, Visual Studio or my phone (my phone was the almost-obsolete Samsung Galaxy Chat with less RAM)?

>

Hello? Anybody know why this happen? How about you, akkthedev and ?

If no workaround on this, I may try again using Crosswalk.

Hi, did you use apk expansion files (if your apk was over 50mb)? If yes, then you cant put music or sound in the apk expansion and you have to put it in the main code. That leaves you with about 30 mb for all music and sound

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • akkthedev - I dunno. But the APK size was under 10MB (about 8MB), so it means, I doesn't use any APK expansion. But I've fixed it by adding the Crosswalk Webview plugin, finally, there's musics and sounds.

- Add the Crosswalk Webview plugin by double-clicking "config.xml" inside the Solution Explorer and install it from the Plugins tab.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)