Can I export and publish an android game with my license?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

With the PERSONAL License could I export, publish and put ADs on my Android game( so I could monetize)? Or I need to buy the personal license and then buy some export modules later (Like Game Maker Studio)?

Thanks for the attention guys

• Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

With the PERSONAL License could I export, publish and put ADs on my Android game( so I could monetize)? Or I need to buy the personal license and then buy some export modules later (Like Game Maker Studio)?

Thanks for the attention guys

The Personal License allows you to monetize anyway you choose, with one proviso - that when you reach $5000 dollars, you would need to upgrade to the Business License.

See Licensing for further information.

• Thanks a lot for the reply!! Have a nice day

• > Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

>

> With the PERSONAL License could I export, publish and put ADs on my Android game( so I could monetize)? Or I need to buy the personal license and then buy some export modules later (Like Game Maker Studio)?

>

> Thanks for the attention guys

>

The Personal License allows you to monetize anyway you choose, with one proviso - that when you reach $5000 dollars, you would need to upgrade to the Business License.

See Licensing for further information.

How does Scirra know when you've made $5000 with a Personal License?

• How does Scirra know when you've made $5000 with a Personal License?

Scirra are hardly going to give out information that can affect their business.

Regardless of that, I find such questions disappointing.

If you are generating that amount of income, then the small amount it is to upgrade to a business license to support the company that is making you money is the least you could do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ergo: they don't know.

But you should do the right thing and buy a license if you make that much money.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)