Bug with IAP on Android

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi everyone,

I still had a problem with IAP on Android. One of my beta testers purchased one item from the shop, but didn't receive it. It is a Google-managed product, so he can purchase it only once. If he tries to re-purchase it, it fails.

To access the shop, the game performs a store listing request and only lauches the shop if it is successful.

Then as soon as the shop is accessed, the code checks all the purchased items (PhonegapIAP : has product "xxxx") and set values of the global variables accordingly.

However, it seems like even when accessing the shop, the global variable related to the purchase he made is not set correctly, so I guess Google considers he didn't purchase the product.

Please note that at least 9 times out of 10, the purchases are performing as they should. It seem to be an exceptionnal bug, but still very ennoying.

After this, the same user was unable to purchase an other NON-managed by Google product (consumable), which he successfully purchased earlier on.

I double checked my code and the IAPs IDs and types and everything seems correct.

Any idea of what the problem could be?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)