[Request] Youtube Playlist

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hey i was wandering... you know this apps that allow IOS users to repeat play videos from YouTube, either music either what they want, my request is about logging in the YouTube account, loading your playlists, and then either choose a video to play or just play all playlists from top to bottom, on repeat or shuffle. any idea if its even possible?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Isn't that what Overwolf the overlay app does i mean it doenst have youtube but you can browse in the youtube site and it is an overlay feature

• Isn't that what Overwolf the overlay app does i mean it doenst have youtube but you can browse in the youtube site and it is an overlay feature

not sure, i seen a few youtube mobile players, but what they do is just load each video link as u search for it as many websites repeat youtube video do, what my request is, making a area for login or register to youtube, load your playlists and automatically play them as you do in youtube, but it could be used for mobile, pc etc . its taking so much of resources of using youtube online, it creates a big cache, so by running it from pc will be easier... and less resource eating.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)