[Plugin] Three.js 3D canvas

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • QuaziGNRLnose after all these details i think its time to rename you to "messiah of c2"..

Ashley you get the jackpot. if the plugin is succesfull the numbers of downloads will increase dramatically. help the "messiah of c2" as more you can.

• QuaziGNRLnose so are buyers getting email updates?

• QuaziGNRLnose so are buyers getting email updates?

It'll be set up soon

• QuaziGNRLnose Is it possible to load objects from external files at runtime when using Node-Webkit or do they have to be inside the gamefile and if not maybe there is an other plugin that could do that? Just thinking about possible mod support and for bigger projects in general I would feel more comfortable them being external.

What about orthographic projection like in

Subscribe to Construct videos now

for example? And what about possibilities for similar item equip system. Maybe in the future?

• i don't know if thats possible in node-webkit for lack of trying, ill get back to you on it when i try, but nothing should be preventing you from just placing files and loading them since you just input a string with the filename to load.

orthographic projection is an option yes.

• i don't know if thats possible in node-webkit for lack of trying, ill get back to you on it when i try, but nothing should be preventing you from just placing files and loading them since you just input a string with the filename to load.

paid 3D plugin , cant find the download link ??

• check you email inbox.

• QuaziGNRLnose Awesome, this is powerful plugin, I would like to ask you some questions before to purchase Q3D plugin:

1- Do you have the examples of .capx each function?

2- Is possible to mix between 2D and 3D? it would look like 2.5D

3- Can we have free updates?

4- How did you make Tiny Tank even C2 editor is not 3D editor?

have bougth your plugin , but do u have an capx demo allso ?

• to Information

GETs error msg when loading c2 when plugin installed

win 8.1 64bit

• i don't know what ERAHelpers.h is, it's not at all a part of the plugin, im not sure whats causing this but its something on your end.

EDIT, oversight on my part, there is something which causes this to appear in r-170, i wasn't getting it in r-168. ill have to investigate but it doesn't seem to be affecting anything since my test files are working fine in 170 when the alert was ignored.

• i dont know my self , but when i remove the plugin , its ok ??

• i dont know my self , but when i remove the plugin , its ok ??

It's difficult for me to really know what could be causing this without having more information, i'll see what i can do and test things in r-170

• sure , i can ignore it for now , but do u have an capx demo ? not need to be nice code

thanks

Dan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • there'll be a capx demo available shortly, ill reply to you in pms so check them.

EDIT: i seem to get the same thing in r-170 (but not in 168 which i used to make the plugin), Its not affecting functionality when i ignore, so i'm not sure whats causing it or what it is at all, ill investigate further.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)