[Discontinued] Admob Ads for Android/Crosswalk/iOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Can anyone confirm that Interstitial Ads are working ? on test mode works, but with test mode off, i cant receive Ads Interstitial

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When i build my apk with intel xdk the zip i download is always corrupt?

if you download from XDK the download is very slow and you cant see when its finished (only from filesize), try downloading from the link they send you by email, it will download in browser and you see the percentage. I often fell for this and thought damn why didnt it work ^^

• Arne

Is your Plugin updated to use the latest Admob Pro plugin(Link below)? I am particularly interested in the Ad Mediation option that it supports!! Also it uses the latest AdMob SDK (v7)

https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Does the 2% Ad revenue share still apply for this plugin?

• SamRock I haven't done any updates to this plugin since the official plugin was released.

After a quick look at the mediation option it seems that you only need to add another Cordova plugin to activate the function. There has not been any change to the JS-api so the C2 plugin should probably work.

The 2% share is something that is built in to the Cordova plugin itself, I have no control over that part. That is the reason cranberrygame did another Cordova plugin for the official C2-plugin without any share.

You need to check the fine print for the Cordova plugin to see what the current share is.

• SamRock I haven't done any updates to this plugin since the official plugin was released.

After a quick look at the mediation option it seems that you only need to add another Cordova plugin to activate the function. There has not been any change to the JS-api so the C2 plugin should probably work.

Thats awesome! I am really not a Javascript expert, so you think this will work out, just including the APIs into Intel XDK?? I will look into the Cordova T&C

• If you are building with Intel XDK and use a Cordova version higher than 4.0.0 the free version (com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob) will fail to build. Issue ticket: https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordo ... issues/186

Solution according to the ticket is to use the "Pro" version (com.google.cordova.admob) instead.

• Can anyone provide a noob step-by-step guide how can I implement full screen ads with this on ios app?

I added my ad codes, exported to cordova, compiled with phonegap cli and then xcode, but it shows "admob not ready" when I launch .ipa on my phone. Should I add something to phonegap project xml?

• Did you add the Cordova plugin?

cordova plugin add com.google.cordova.admob

• Arne

i managed to get it to work! Through XDK. Now the problem is, my game stutters when the banner is "created".

Like just stops for a second or two. That is extremely annoying. Is there a way to get around this?

• tavi - i know this thread is old, but the ideal way to resolve that is to load the banner (but keep it invisible) at the beginning of your game, then when you are ready to show it, you simply make it visible. thus hiding the chugging.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)