system.js

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello,

I have a question,

I've pretty much read through most of what I can find in the c2 folders. I have noted that system contains all of the system aces, but I can't seem to find the file that is the equivalent edittime.js

I want to make some changes (for fun at the moment) but can't. Is it wrapped up somewhere that is not accessible.

The same thing goes for the cr namespace

Long story short I am trying to be able to reveal polygon collision details but I need edittime.js (or whatever it is called) and cr . I noticed on export you can find and read cr space but ... not before export.

• The system ACEs are hard wired into the exe from what I can tell. The cr namespace is in the common_prelude.js file as I recall.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • R0j0hound I was afraid that would be the case.

Checked common_prelude and yes, thank you very much! I don't know how I missed that. There is some very nice goodies in there!

I just read through the polygon overlapping functions... I was hoping for something that would enable me to find surface normals and point of collisions... but is doesn't seem to need to calculate those things.

Thanks!

• You could use something like the separating axis theorem with the collision polygons to find it if you need to.

• Just modify the sprite code to do a SAT / minowski difference test.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)