Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • FunkY Koval

There is no texture based control over reflection maps, you'll need to separate the models you want at a different reflective level. You can control specularity with a map however.

Emissive maps are also not supported, it wasn't a feature in the three.js build used a couple of years ago to make Q3D, and updating the api is not easy since it causes many many regressions.

You can again, use a different model with meshbasic material or some emissive color to add emissive elements however.

• Hi there. Im making an artillery worms style game, but i want the terrain to be made out of sprites with physics.

I wonder if Q3D can handle 500+ sprites with physics better than the native Box2D (i mean, better enough to justify buying it)

thx!

• can this be used to create a skybox?

Thanks!

• Hi there. Im making an artillery worms style game, but i want the terrain to be made out of sprites with physics.

I wonder if Q3D can handle 500+ sprites with physics better than the native Box2D (i mean, better enough to justify buying it)

thx!

Q3D physics is 3D, with all of the additional overhead. In practice, I have tried to make the same game with C2 built in physics + 2D graphics, built-in physics + 3D graphics, and Q3D physics + 3D graphics, and was pleasantly surprised to find minimal performance differences between the three. I would not expect that a 3D physics engine would ever beat a 2D engine, however.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is UV scrolling possible? ( Scrolling an infinitely looping texture across a mesh?) Just want to know if it can do a few things before I buy it!

Thx.

• This is very useful plugin and I thank you for your efforts. When Can we expect a fully complete manual and the OP demo capx files to be working again?

• Any chance you converting this to Construct 3? We can pay for that

• Any chance you converting this to Construct 3? We can pay for that

+1! I would totally pay for that!

• Hello, can somebody please tell me the list of actions i need to set for jumping between 2 layouts that have a master and 2 different q3d models?? both are set to INSIDE, but when I jump to the next layout the texture is extremely low res and pixellated - this doesnt happen when i just run that layout individually...

thanks

• how can i make a 3d model rotate with mouse control ?

also it is possible to project a texture to a 3d object from a selected folder?

• Apparently Quazi has abandoned the release of Q3D update 2.5.

• ok...........this is funny............another dead plugin...........

• Where users can download the examples????

i would liek to check the fps example and url is dead !!

• Oh dear, has this been abandoned? For what it has it it very impressive and although I can figure it all out on my own I'd rather not since I paid money for it.

• Oh dear, has this been abandoned? For what it has it it very impressive and although I can figure it all out on my own I'd rather not since I paid money for it.

He isn’t developing it anymore, but the Q3D manual should still be available. I am hoping someone does a threejs or babylonjs implementation for the new C3 runtime.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)