Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

• dityaznaka

Ты русский не знаешь?) А что тогда в браузере все на русском?)

У меня и так perspective стоит, но все равно объекты обрезаются если приблизить даже не сильно близко

• dityaznaka

?? ??????? ?? ???????) ? ??? ????? ? ???????? ??? ?? ????????)

? ???? ? ??? perspective ?????, ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?????????? ???? ?????????? ???? ?? ?????? ??????

?? ? ??: Jon Feodore

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

if ud read the posts so far and find the manual also ud figure it out by this time without making a useless post request... just name ur 3d model animation to DiffuseMap thats all u have to do...

• > Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

>

if ud read the posts so far and find the manual also ud figure it out by this time without making a useless post request... just name ur 3d model animation to DiffuseMap thats all u have to do...

Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't do anything. Please throw me an example

• >

> > Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

> >

>

> if ud read the posts so far and find the manual also ud figure it out by this time without making a useless post request... just name ur 3d model animation to DiffuseMap thats all u have to do...

>

Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't do anything. Please throw me an example

nah ur not stupid mate, u didnt take the time to find the right answer even though i already told u so ... to add a image on a 3d object u do this ... add ur q3dobject once u did that in the right side of object... u right click the 3dobject select edit animation on the animation list that in the editor ... rename the Default to DiffuseMap .... add some image inside the editor and close it and done u will want to disable the any phong settings that wold change ur 3dobject color (as 3doymo physics behavior that has a testing checkbox making texture random change color ) dont have time for a demo but u can go to first page of this post... get a q3dexample file open it in c2 and see the files there...

• I can't do anything, nobody gives me examples, textures are not displayed, 3D physics is not combined with the behavior of the Car, and correctly a collision, how would I set up. I turn on 2D.

• (3D physics) Guys, and how to use Force to make the control as in the car?

• So I just model, rig using armature & animate my character on blender.

How do I export the animation with obj/three.js format?

How do I import to the project?

• aviata

http://blog.romanliutikov.com/post/6046 ... in-threejs

You'll need to look for three.js tutorials on how to export work and in blender. The Q3D changelog gives info on how to apply the bones/skeletal animation behavior.

Skeletal animation is tricky to get good results with if you're just getting started with Q3D and/or three.js, it'd be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the workflow a bit first by playing around.

• QuaziGNRLnose

Is state of this plugin final or there might be some more updates in future?

Thanks!

• aviata

http://blog.romanliutikov.com/post/6046 ... in-threejs

You'll need to look for three.js tutorials on how to export work and in blender. The Q3D changelog gives info on how to apply the bones/skeletal animation behavior.

Skeletal animation is tricky to get good results with if you're just getting started with Q3D and/or three.js, it'd be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the workflow a bit first by playing around.

I have no problem in 3D modeling. I understand all the pipeline.

I need the work flow in q3d. I'm stuck after importing the 3D model.

I'm trying to achieve:-

With keyboard plugin ->Press W -> Animate skeletal animation.

• you need to apply a skeletal animation behaviour to the model, and insert a Q3Dbone object. Make sure the Q3Dbone has a name which matches up to the name in the skeletal anim behaviour. From there running an animation through actions should be pretty straightforward.

• Anyone know how to export multiple animation (to one .json file) through blender? I did get a single animation to work however I cannot for the life of me get multiple animations to export correctly..

• Sadly, the exporter doesn't support exporting multiple animations yet. (And I have a feeling that it never will. For some reason nobody is willing to work on the code anymore. I would if I was a coder.)

You have to export a separate json file for each of the animations your character has, and then combine them manually in a text editor like notepad++. It's pretty self-explanatory if you just take a look at the model files from some of the Q3D example files, like the Quake-style mercenary guy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)