QuaziGNRLnose, Understood...I am not complaining...After all you really dared to make a great plugin that lot of us could not even imagine...
So in the same capx file that I sent you, if you can "toggle disable" the following lines -
- Disable Line 2 till Line 11 ( here is where I am checking if it has already come to this layout before, then using these events)
- Disable only "System first time = 0 " condition in Line 12
- Disable only "System first time2 = 0 " condition in Line 22
If you observe, I am almost doing the same thing between Line 2 to Line 11 as between Line 12 to Line 22 - The difference being checking for "On model created" event in Line 12 to 22 and not checking for the same during LIne2 to LIne 11.
When I run with the above mentioned lines disabled in the below scenario, I get this error -
Here is how to create this scenario -
1. Choose a cylinder shape and click Nets ( Now for the first time it works fine)
2. Go back using 3D shapes button
3. Again click on Nets ( Cylinder shape is chosen by default anyway)
4. I get the JS error as mentioned in the image.