Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Now the diamonds are a little bit better, thanks to you, but when i try to do teh same for the diamonds who need to go to the left side, thy are taking the place of the diamonds in the right side :s

• QuaziGNRLnose yes the capx was modified with touch so i could test in mobile since all examples use mouse for interaction. that was all i did to it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg5yk5ios9d4z ... .capx?dl=0

I'm glad this is consistent to everyone else. I'm not sure what I could have changed to cause the ground to not load unless somehow the touch object doesn't but now everyone has the capx to see for themselves.

• my actual diamonds with 2 sided faces http://mattepainting.be/test/index.html

and also less polygons

• Dear QuaziGNRLnose,

Thank a lot in advance !!! I or better we...will waiting for you for fixing that bugs....I appriciate so much...

Have a good christmas and happy new year2015!!!!!!

Best wishes,

Lestroso

http://www.fasasoftware.com

• So here its my actual problem.

when i click on the two squares 1 or 2 it load 2 differents models at POSITION TO WORLD SPACE, RING.x, RING.y, RING.z who correspond to the center of the ring.

the object 1 is perfectly loaded at the right place, due the centered pivot of the ring and diamonds in 3dsmax.

the object 2 when i click is not loaded at the right place.

here it's the result.

do i have to change something in RING.x, RING.y, RING.z for the left diamonds?

And here is my 3dsmax project where you can see the centered pivot point, each 3d object is centered to the ring.

• QuaziGNRLnose, thanks for your response...

I am trying to implement the logic from OrbitControls.js to move the camera ( the code as in here...https://gist.github.com/mrflix/8351020 )...I could achieve this partially, but not entirely...Trying to achieve something like this using the plugin / c2 events is proving very complicated for my poor soul...As you could see from the .js file inside the link, the threejs camera responds to mouse as well as touch, rotates camera in 360 degrees, zooms on mouse scroll, scroll the view in y-direction etc.,

• 1. I made a cube with 6 plane faces in blender ( all planes were UV unwrapped) and exported, Diffuse map set with transparent color, draw side is set to both, and set the transparency to on for the Q3DModel...However only 4 faces appear transparent...One side face is completely opaque, one side face shows through back side planes but doesnt show through bottom face and adjacent face! Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong...

2. In Safari and Firefox, all the Q3D objects are inverted wrt Chrome

• same for me, in ie, fireox my 3d objects are completly inverted when rotating, and in safari the 3d objects are never loaded...

• kmsravindra

Ive repeated this many times but if using "inside" render mode for q3d master some browsers will invert the view. Its not meant to be used for web stuff, because the browser vendors havent standardized the function it uses. Use it when you know the platform it's running in works, like NodeWebkit. I cant fix it, but i have ideas for a workaround i'll give a go at. As for opera, their WebGL integration is far behind the competition so it's up to them to improve their implementation and make things work properly. I think it's inside mode thats breaking things in Opera, they might have 0 support for the feature it uses. I can get my demos on the front page to run just fine but they all use "infront" or "behind". I fixed the bug you mentioned with "Behind" blocking HTML5 controls, so if you update to V2.2 you can use them.

Also as i told imothep, for transparency you might have to set depth write to false/off with the depth settings options, or else that happens, this again is not a bug but a very fundamental limitation of forward rendering techniques. Heres more info that explains what's going on. Video. The best solution is to turn depth writing off, but it's not a perfect solution.

• i use the infront view for pivot point im trying a lot of technics but i don't understand why my left diamonds can't stay in the right place

• Did you try rotating it 180 degrees?, it might be hiding under the first set of diamonds, Also when importing stuff using Q3D Model, there are two options for "Model Fit" and "Model Placement". By default they scale and center the object within the box you define in the layout editor, but if you set them to "Unaltered" your model will import at the scale/centering you defined in MAX/Blender/etc. Note that if you turn these off the model might be very very very tiny or very very very big, because different programs export at different scales.

• my models are in :

model placement: unaltered

model fit y

for the ring the diamonds left, and the diamonds right side.

i made the rotation in q3dmaster for the 3 objects with:

rotate around local space vectior

y 0.4

z 0.4

angle 0.2

here a screenshot

• I really can't help you without the CAPX, those values could mean anything. If you're using Q3D Models you can't rotate them with Q3D Master.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • here its my capx: https://www.dropbox.com/s/26pmrxxnsu0jxnv/bague001.capx?dl=0

the rotations are made in the Q3DModel

• Great! Thank you I started using behind mode now...The video did a great job of explaining the problem...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)