Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Thanks for the clarification.

Is there a way to test plugin before buying it? (iw seen tiny tanks)

Is there some scene presets like: platformer, RTS, FPS etc. from where then i can start poking arround?

Thanks!

• irina

right now the plugin is for intermediate users, as you control very low level systems and it can be complicated to understand if you have no programming background. I'm working on an update to make it easier/more construct like and more documentation will be available once that's out.

There's no try before you buy at the moment, as I don't know how I could implement this, but the list of available actions are available on the front page.

• Bookmarked this for later - looks good.

• This looks really well done, the tiny tank demo was a good way to show off the plugin.

• New plugin set should be out tonight or tomorrow , check the download page for the update when its out

• Great! Looking forward to this.

• The main post has been updated with a changelog, the new version is out! Everyone download it and enjoy let me know of any bugs you encounter so i can fix them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well ... just bought yor plugin, recived an e-mail with a link to login, no problem to login, clic on the only button to download something and instead of the plugin i have a message that starts with

"Warning: symlink() [function.symlink]: ........................................."

Hope you fix that as soon as possible.

• It should be fixed now.

• QuaziGNRLnose Finally, it's much better now, It makes great experience for new users who want to create 3D games with C2 editor. Thank you!

Actually, I've tried to run 2 examples were involved with Raycast plugin such as:

-2D Physics (Using Official physics behaviour) in 3D game.capx

-Raycaster & Viewports example.capx

There a screenshot of output:

Could you have a chance to fix this before to take a nice vacation?

Anyway, are you planning to integrate animation from 3D model in next update?

• Actually, nevermind about Raycaster problem, it's working now, I had no idea how it's self-fixed.

I'm curious about Texturing model.capx I was wondering how to remove shiny skin, I'm looking to apply normal.

• when i try to open the examples a message pops out saying that i need "q3d model", "q3d raycaster", "q3d viewport" to be installed. how can i update the plugin?

• QuaziGNRLnose

I also have the same error for Raycaster problem for the "2D Physics (Using Official physics behaviour) in 3D game.capx" example

Joannesalfa

How do you fix it ?

• tumira

Change browser preview from Internet Explorer to default BEFORE run, otherwise you get permanent error in all browsers until you restart C2. It makes no sense.

• QuaziGNRLnose, The examples look awesome!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)