Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • istavang

I'll try to work the MTL loader in later.

• Can you send your tiny tank demo capx for me please?

• any idea i can

"Impact Detection"?

like 2Dsgx@C2's collision with object?

i saw tiny tank can!

but i not found any way to do it

• any idea i can

"Impact Detection"?

like 2Dsgx@C2's collision with object?

i saw tiny tank can!

but i not found any way to do it

The update which i'm working on has collision detection

Tiny Tank uses collision detection coded with events that is very complicated, but is very slow compared to what will be used in the update. I'm not releasing the tiny tank capx, for various reasons. Your best option would be to wait for the update which should be available in 1 or 2 weeks.

• > any idea i can

> "Impact Detection"?

> like 2Dcyc@C2's collision with object?

> i saw tiny tank can!

> but i not found any way to do it

>

The update which i'm working on has collision detection

Tiny Tank uses collision detection coded with events that is very complicated, but is very slow compared to what will be used in the update. I'm not releasing the tiny tank capx, for various reasons. Your best option would be to wait for the update which should be available in 1 or 2 weeks.

Very exciting your update

collision detection is one of "MUST" function for making the game

• Cool! And what about supporting models in editor? And supporting of animations?

• how can i Conversion mouse.x to world.x??? thankyou

• how can i Conversion mouse.x to world.x??? thankyou

It'll depend on what scale your game is set to and where the camera is, so you'll have to figure something out

• briggybros

Does the example itself work before you modified it (with the man object)? What browser are you using, did you try multiple browsers? Perhaps the model your using is the problem because it has improper UV's or whatever it may be. You seem to be loading things properly so the model is likely at fault.

When exporting the model out of blender you'll have to play with the export settings somewhat to see the effects. If you got the model straight off the net it might have weird UV's or something, so loading it into blender or some package and trying to re-export it or whatever may fix the problem.

The model loads fine in both blender and 3DS max, without any alteration of the UV's, from the obj file. What would be the best way to export the model and texture into a form that is Q3D friendly?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well what ive had work so far is exporting models with the "export UVs" option checked in blender. Im not sure what the problem exactly is without seeing the file.

• > how can i Conversion mouse.x to world.x??? thankyou

>

It'll depend on what scale your game is set to and where the camera is, so you'll have to figure something out

My game is full screen and using[attachment=1:wt9exw2c][/attachment:wt9exw2c]

I have no idea how i know where is my mouse.x/y at Q3D

=============

Set text.text = floor(Q3D.objX(Q3D.id("1pig")))&"|"&floor(Mouse.X)

[attachment=0:wt9exw2c][/attachment:wt9exw2c]

• Here is the capx of the problem in a zip with both the model obj and its texture file

EDIT: I re-exported the obj and uv maps from 3DSmax and added then to C2 and everything worked fine

• Here is the capx of the problem in a zip with both the model obj and its texture file

EDIT: I re-exported the obj and uv maps from 3DSmax and added then to C2 and everything worked fine

I suspect its that the creator of the original object (i'm assuming you got it online) exported the UV's in some format the importer doesn't understand/recognize

• >

> > how can i Conversion mouse.x to world.x??? thankyou

> >

>

> It'll depend on what scale your game is set to and where the camera is, so you'll have to figure something out

>

My game is full screen and using[attachment=1:2gac0zby][/attachment:2gac0zby]

I have no idea how i know where is my mouse.x/y at Q3D

=============

Set text.text = floor(Q3D.objX(Q3D.id("1pig")))&"|"&floor(Mouse.X)

[attachment=0:2gac0zby][/attachment:2gac0zby]

try using mousex*0.001, it should scale things a bit better. If you want to use your camera to match constructs coordinate system you'll have to set it's X,Y position to the scroll position, and make its distance from the "xy plane" based on the fov and window width so that the view frustrum precisely fits the edges of this square in the 3D world, the math may be a bit difficult if you don't have a good grasp on trigonometry. Everything is set up this way by default in the update im working on.

• QuaziGNRLnose

and what about possibility to put object directly through editor? Will it be after new update?

thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)