Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • I totally disagree about it not being “true 3D”. It is 3D in every sense. It just doesn’t have all of the amenities of a modern first person engine like Unreal or CryEngine, but it is more than adequate for things like 3D puzzle games.

OIMO.js physics works great! I found it more intuitive than the work I’ve been doing for the past 3 years in Unity’s implementation of PhysX. Kudos to Quazi for the great job he did with Q3D’s physics.

• Those are fair counterpoints. I just find the lack of good documentation to be frustrating (for example for 3D animation)

• I totally disagree about it not being “true 3D”. It is 3D in every sense. It just doesn’t have all of the amenities of a modern first person engine like Unreal or CryEngine, but it is more than adequate for things like 3D puzzle games.

OIMO.js physics works great! I found it more intuitive than the work I’ve been doing for the past 3 years in Unity’s implementation of PhysX. Kudos to Quazi for the great job he did with Q3D’s physics.

Hi,

Could we talk for a moment about OIMO.js physics? Cause I need some help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sure! It has been three years since I looked at it, and don’t currently have a computer that runs Construct 2. My memory might be a little rusty.

• Sure! It has been three years since I looked at it, and don’t currently have a computer that runs Construct 2. My memory might be a little rusty.

Cool, thx. Mail me: m.a.holowko gmail . com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)