Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Any one else had issues exporting to node with this ? (could be the other things i'm using :Ie requesting text to speech, ajax stuff)

• Polygallon

slopes aren't a bad idea, but adding a collision shape to the physics engine is actually *VERY* complicated [...]

Something like this?

Thanks.

Hey, I know you're drowning in questions, but I gotta ask. Can I make a 2.5D game with this? I mean pre-rendered backgrounds with parallax scrolling all that regular C2 stuff but with 3D characters?

Also can I make unshaded characters but tint their colors? Like when a cartoony flatshaded character goes into shadow and goes dark and tints to the colors of the shadows.

Yes, you can.

• do you have any tutorial? if you dont, will you make it?

and where can i find 3d model for Q3D?

• QuaziGNRLnose It seems that there's some kind of issue with Q3DOimoPhysics and the "Physics body". If I have "Debug body" enabled and add/remove change shape/size everything seems to work fine but as soon as I disable "Debug body" the "Physics body" reverts to its default form.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

• purplemonkey, thats weird, ill look into it.

• QuaziGNRLnose

Hey, i have tested Q3D game ,which was compiled with cocoon.io, on my phone android 5.0. I have white screen

• I model a level with multiple texture in blender.

How do I import it to q3d?

• **Solved with hierarchy **

A simple question. I have a robot model plus two separeted model for each leg. I succesfully placed the legs in the right positions. But when the robot turn left or right (with physic torque) legs remains at their original angle. How can i connect them to the model angle? Thanks

• Has anyone figured out how to get shaders working yet? I think I remember QuaziGNRLnose saying something like it's not fully implemented but it should still kind of be working, or am I misremembering, perhaps?

QuaziGNRLnose If you're still working on this plugin, I strongly recommend working on getting shaders working because that would be ever so sweet.

• QuaziGNRLnose If you're still working on this plugin, I strongly recommend working on getting shaders working because that would be ever so sweet.

I agree with this.

Are there any news regarding the next update? Progress, delays, stuff like that? It would be nice to know how close we are to an update.

• QuaziGNRLnose If you're still working on this, I would also recommend you looking into cloth ( http://threejs.org/examples/#webgl_animation_cloth) :')

• Can this plugin do a simple sort of FPS game from the 90s? Clickteam have a brand-new P3D plugin I'm messing around with for fun and you could do some nice wolfenstein clones with that, I'm not looking for anything fancy but I'm looking for enough to make a complete kind of thing with. Also, is it easy enough to do things with the events for basic stuff without needing maths or expressions? Again, totally simple sort of game-types I'm thinking of here.

• Here's something I was working on last year:

It's a pretty capable plugin- but you can run into small issues with it here and there. Hope Quazi irons them out.

• Here's something I was working on last year:

It's a pretty capable plugin- but you can run into small issues with it here and there. Hope Quazi irons them out.

Small issues are okay, just roughly what can I expect with it? Ach, for £15 I can find out myself without worrying about wasting much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Zebbi , I think you could make a simple fps game if you wanted, but you'll need to at least get comfortable with concepts related to 3d. There's plenty of useful information about that sort of thing online. It might be difficult if you have no clue about how 3d stuff works, but it's fun to mess around with stuff and learn.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)