[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• cranberrygame

Can you add changelog to the zips. I lost the track of the updates and fixes etc. The native share plugin cannot share photos now. It could be awesome if you could write those details in a changelog. Thanks.

I have to agree with this post. I mentioned it a while ago. It would be so useful having a change log for the plugins.

As the library of plugins gets bigger and bigger and new features are then added to plugins it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of what's what and which new features have been added.

Keep up the good work though, you're plugins are great!

• volcank

You are welcome.

ShareApp's native plugin's limitation is that only either link or image can be shared (shown).

So I thought link is more important than image.

So I removed image and selected link.

Do you need image more than link?

I will put change logs in readme.txt from now.

Thanks

FredQ

Ok, I will try again as you suggested.

Thank you for your continuous interest.

• ShareApp's native plugin's limitation is that only either link or image can be shared (shown).

So I thought link is more important than image.

So I removed image and selected link.

Do you need image more than link?

I will put change logs in readme.txt from now.

Thanks

Oh, ok. I already modified the plugin to share images. (without link share) It's working like a charm.

• cranberrygame Hi the build fails with revmob. I even uninstalled 190 version and reinstalled the 185 version of Construct2. I do exactly the same as you said in tutorial. I export as Android crosswalk and then create a new project in Intel XDK and import the folder and name my project. When I try to build as Crosswalk the build fails. When I build as regular Android it works fine but the gameplay is way too slow.(Also banners didn't work only fullscreen) I guess I should make work crosswalk somehow. do you have any ideas? I even tried your sample apps you did in construct2 to test the ads and it didn't work also with crosswalk build.

When I create a new project and start with a blank project the XDK creates folder called www and I copy and paste all the files inside. Then the build works fine but the ads won't show up and the gameplay is at good speed.

• Can you explain in which situation only image share is need?

volcank

Sent email

• cranberrygame

Hello, i encountered a bug with the Phonegap Leadbolt plugin.

Indeed when i use the action "show app ad (banner) in a layout.

It won't disappear when i change layout even if I use a "At the end of layout" -> "Hide banner"

Does anyone else came across this bug ?

• help please

android working

ios not working only

• Momo

I tested and worked

Thanks

fongka2

Fixed Phonegap Camera plugin ios build bug.

Thanks

• Just found this. WOW.

• Would you be able to build a Google Chromecast Plugin? Lots of interest in it on these forums.

I have it half working, I would be happy to send you what I have in my C2 plugin file already. There are existing Phonegap plugins for Chromecast.

You could tie the two together perhaps, and make some more coin? Cheers,

• cybertron7

PMed

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey cranberrygame I emailed you. Did you get it? I really want to move this project forward. Look forward to talking with you!

• cybertron7

Emailed

Thanks

• Hey there i am facing a problem like this what can i do?

SOLVED: Okay I have found I should use PhoneGap command-line tool I guess not web site.

• Hi cranberrygame

I was trying to build my game with Leadbolt plugin and XDK with phonegap export. It built and everything is fine except the when I installed the app to my ipad to test the ads a WARNING came out with "!" sign next to my app at LEADBOLTS webpage saying upgrade to SDK v5.0 recomended and even the ads work in my ipad in the main page of LEadbolt it doesn'T show and impressiong and clicks. Will you update the plugin or is there another way to overcome that problem.

I also would like to use revmob plugin is there any update cause It never works for my both for Crosswalk android and ios. I follow the same tutorial of yours for leadbolt and it works great. I am really desperate to tell the truth hope you can update and make the revmob plugin work.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)