[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• Just updated IAP example very simply.

Download Phonegap IAP 2.0.23

And templates also updated very simply. Download again

Thanks

• Hi cranberry, i want to ask you, how to use webview+ performance plugin on crossalk... because i add it into my projet, but i do not see any changes... :/ I have construct 182, do i need instasll this plugin into IntelXDK manually? Thanks!

• codah

Just use Power management plugin in c2

And export it

Caution when create xdk project (create like this):

C2 - Export project - Android (Crosswalk for Android) or PhoneGap (Android, iOS) - To some where for example D:\crosswalk\projectname

Xdk - +New Project - Import an Existing HTML5 Project - Import Project from: D:\crosswalk\projectname, Name your Project: projectname

For more information: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/186 ... index.html

Thanks

Thanks. As per my email, the problem was I had an existing project. After creating a new one and re-doing all the settings, icons, splashes, etc. I did get it to work. I was just worried I'd get a different key but it seems ok so far. Thanks.

• duplicate with the following

so this is removed

• Raiper341

Use c2 r185~ and just put Phonegap WebViewPlus in c2 project and create xdk project "Xdk - +New Project - Import an Existing HTML5 Project" like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/186681453/howto/how_to_build_crosswalk_and_fix_build_error/index.html

codah

Congratulate!

I think there is nothing to worry about if works.

• Updated your paypal.php

Now it will return payment price or payment failed message

• I'm using PhonegapGame plug-in.

Is there a way to trigger an event if the user log-out from the Google Play Leaderboard Page (Settings -> Sign out)?

Something like "On logout succeeded"?

BTW, thanks for your work! =)

• I am in desperate need for this plugin, but I do not want to purchase until I fully understand it. Anyone care to enlighten? I just want to prompt user to set reminder, then notify the user on the selected date and time. I believe this would be accomplished with local, but it would have to happen when the app is not running. HELP PLEASE

• fongka2

I'll see it.

IIDanII

Added your requested feature to-do-list.

jhowar39

For Phonegap LocalNotification plugin:

On android, Normal app and backgrounded app can schedule local notification.

On iOS, Normal app, backgrounded app and run-and-exited app can schedule local notification.

Thanks

• Nice no more adding plugins permissions in crosswalk. It's all automatic, so much better now. : )

• Nice no more adding plugins permissions in crosswalk. It's all automatic, so much better now. : )

Yea this is awesome

• I made a short step by step guide to make Cranberry's IAP to work in Crosswalk for Android that solves the problem with google play saying: "To add in-app products, you need to add the BILLING permission to your APK."

I have struggled with this for days and this is how I got it to work:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1286/how-to-get-iap-to-work-with-crosswalk-xdk

• Thanks

fongka2

I got you aonther donation.

I'll check your php.

Sorry for late reply.

Thanks

Anonnymitet

Thank you very much for your tutorial.

You are early bird.

This plugin is Updated much: see version number 2.0.x and now supports ios too.

So you need to update your tutorial after automatical installation (including BILLING permission, minify is now no matter) test.

Now all the plugins (including Phonegap IAP plugin) are automatically installed since c2 185 if you only create xdk project by "Xdk - +New Project - Import an Existing HTML5 Project"

as says

See more details about creating and building xdk project: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/186681453/howto/how_to_build_crosswalk_and_fix_build_error/index.html

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Updated your paypal.php

Now it will return payment price or payment failed message

Hi, fongka2

Updated Phonegap Paypal plugin.

see updated example (example_phonegappaypal_advanced_verify_payment id_requires client id.capx)

and your can use PhonegapPaypal.PaymentId, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentAmount, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentCurrency, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentShortDescription, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentCreateTime in both c2 and php

And you can use "HKD" instead of "USD" in c2 event sheet, so you probably need not get_rate_cache function in php.

Thanks for your patience and kind donation.

Sang Ki Kwon

• > Updated your paypal.php

> Now it will return payment price or payment failed message

>

Hi, fongka2

Updated Phonegap Paypal plugin.

see updated example (example_phonegappaypal_advanced_verify_payment id_requires client id.capx)

and your can use PhonegapPaypal.PaymentId, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentAmount, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentCurrency, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentShortDescription, PhonegapPaypal.PaymentCreateTime in both c2 and php

And you can use "HKD" instead of "USD" in c2 event sheet, so you probably need not get_rate_cache function in php.

Thanks for your patience and kind donation.

Sang Ki Kwon

Very niceee

THankyou!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)