[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• you can read on i here https://developers.google.com/games/ser ... hievements

but yes just unlock is enough. ill just track its progress ingame

Also I wanted to ask do you have(and I didnt see) or plan on working on google cloud game saves?

Thanks for the help. You have been doing a lot of good work with plugins and have really been good with support and making plugins everyones needed

• volkiller730

You say if support incremental achievements, it will much better?

And Can you point me to google cloud game saves SDK or tutorial?

Thanks for your good estimate for my work.

• cranberrygame Here is a link to the Google tutorial page on Cloud saves and it has links to sdk on that page as well.

Incremental achievements would be nice but it's not absolutely needed it just adds another option to how to present some achievements to users.

• I can not use Google play game plugin... After loading only blackscreen... where can be problem????

• volkiller730

I added your suggestion for incremental achievements.

I probably contact you later to clarify your request.

Raiper341

say more detailed steps you did.

I have no problem in Phonegap Game plugin.

Edit: give me some information about your steps.

• > jay333

> volkiller730

>

> HI,

>

> Phonegap Admob and Phonegap IAP plugins are only included in full package.

>

> Now, on 64% sale ==> $9

>

> All plugins' install instruction is in doc/readme.txt's install phonegap plugin section.

>

> IAP plugins' install instruction, too.

>

> Try it. (Not so difficult)

>

> Thanks

>

Thanks cranberrygame for the kind reply. The sale sounds like a great deal. :)

So is your IAP for Crosswalk-Android users better (different) than the Scirra Official Version? Or will Scirra improve on their version soon (i.e. instruct where to insert 'billing key' as volkiller730 noted), so I should just wait for Scirra's version to catch up?

Also, I'm open to other ad alternatives than AdMob. How reliable/easy-to-use is LeadBolt for Crosswalk-Android? Does LeadBolt's future look promising or will it become obsolete soon? (Prefer to not invest in something new that might not last long. ;) By the way, Is it included in the full-package, or do I need to pay for it individually?

Again, thanks in advance... :) Jason

Hi cranberrygame, just bought your full package several hours ago. :) Where and when should I receive something? Do I really need to wait for 24 hours or so? Thanks in advance. :)

• jay333

Check email.

Thanks for your purchase.

• cranberrygame

Is it possible to use Google's cloud save api in the Google play services in the Phonegap Game plugins ? Would be really cool if we can save our savegames in the cloud.

https://developers.google.com/games/services/common/concepts/savedgames

• tumira

Added to-do list and I'll try.

Thanks for your good suggestion.

• cranberrygame

Thanks a lot for the amazing plugin. I have already listed 10 of them to be used in my current game.

the only one that I need that does not support crosswalk which "Rate" plugin. do you have any plans to support it in the near future?

Thanks

• hassiba

Wow, 10 phonegap plugins, you are power phonegap game developer.

If you reply following post:

, I'll add your games to the list.

I added Rate to to-do list.

And if done, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your good suggestion.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hassiba

Phonegap RateApp (crosswalk, phonegap) and RateApp (HTML5 website) are released.

Thanks for your suggestion, again.

• hassiba

Phonegap RateApp (crosswalk, phonegap) and RateApp (HTML5 website) are released.

Thanks for your suggestion, again.

you are awesome, thanks a lot

• volkiller730

say more detailed steps you did.

I have no problem in Phonegap Game plugin.

Edit: give me some information about your steps.

I get login failed and then unkown error on login... I put xml inside project folder and i add my apps id from google play, ...

• Raiper341

I experinced unkown error occurs when apk is not signed.

When test, you must install signed apk

hassiba

Phonegap RateApp and RateApp plugins are renamed each to Phonegap Rate and Rate.

And updated much, so download again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)