[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• The question is not about appodeal anymore). I need solve problem "unknown error SIGN_IN_REQUIRED (4)"

• Anyone?

• Same problem too.. Anyone?

• Hello everybody, my apologies for my English in advance (yeah... French...)

Sorry to bother you, but do any of you understand how the "cordovafile" plugin works?

I mean : I exported the capx on APK as a charm, but I can't figure out where the file "myfile.txt" from the project is stored ? I can't see it on the capx, and though it does tell me the file is on the phone when I use the app (I can copy, write, type, etc.), I can't seem to find it on the phone browser.

I need this feature to export JSON files which contain custom levels created by users on my app, for the "download as" command that works on the computer doesn't do any help on my phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Regards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everybody, my apologies for my English in advance (yeah... French...)

Sorry to bother you, but do any of you understand how the "cordovafile" plugin works?

I mean : I exported the capx on APK as a charm, but I can't figure out where the file "myfile.txt" from the project is stored ? I can't see it on the capx, and though it does tell me the file is on the phone when I use the app (I can copy, write, type, etc.), I can't seem to find it on the phone browser.

I need this feature to export JSON files which contain custom levels created by users on my app, for the "download as" command that works on the computer doesn't do any help on my phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Regards.

Allright, I found out what the problem is : the cordova file plugin is actually saving files in a directory which needs your phone to be rooted so that you can access them ("/data/data/com.yourname.myapp/files/files/").

That's weird, for the documentation of the plugin tells you that the path you specify is "relative to external storage (SD card) root ex) "myfile.txt", "mydir/myfile.txt".

Is there any way to move the path of your written files, for any path I specify leads to "/data/data/com.yourname.myapp/files/files/mydir" (etc.) ?

Thank you to anybody who has the answer.

Cheers.

• > Hello everybody, my apologies for my English in advance (yeah... French...)

>

> Sorry to bother you, but do any of you understand how the "cordovafile" plugin works?

>

> I mean : I exported the capx on APK as a charm, but I can't figure out where the file "myfile.txt" from the project is stored ? I can't see it on the capx, and though it does tell me the file is on the phone when I use the app (I can copy, write, type, etc.), I can't seem to find it on the phone browser.

>

> I need this feature to export JSON files which contain custom levels created by users on my app, for the "download as" command that works on the computer doesn't do any help on my phone.

>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

>

> Regards.

>

Allright, I found out what the problem is : the cordova file plugin is actually saving files in a directory which needs your phone to be rooted so that you can access them ("/data/data/com.yourname.myapp/files/files/").

That's weird, for the documentation of the plugin tells you that the path you specify is "relative to external storage (SD card) root ex) "myfile.txt", "mydir/myfile.txt".

Is there any way to move the path of your written files, for any path I specify leads to "/data/data/com.yourname.myapp/files/files/mydir" (etc.) ?

Thank you to anybody who has the answer.

Cheers.

Success ! For all of you people who met the same problem I did, here's the solution : simply add the following lines at the end of your "intelxdk.config.additions.xml" in your XDK "develop" project board.

<!-- makes the "Cordova File" plugin able to write files on other locations than root -->

<preference name="AndroidPersistentFileLocation" value="Compatibility" />

<preference name="AndroidExtraFilesystems" value="files,files-external,documents,sdcard,cache,cache-external,root" />

This will do the trick : now, when you specify a folder (for example "Documents/myfolder/") in your C2 event sheet, a new folder named "myfolder" will appear in your "documents" folder on your phone, and the file you wanted to create with the "write" command will be there ! Hope it will be useful for some of you ! Have a nice day.

• The question is not about appodeal anymore). I need solve problem "unknown error SIGN_IN_REQUIRED (4)"

Last time I had this problem it had to do with putting the app id in the config file.

In config.xml on this line:

<plugin name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game --variable APP_ID='YOUR-APP-ID-HERE'" source="npm" />

You need to grab your app id from the Google Play Dev Console and paste it every time you export from Construct 2. Every time you export it gets overridden back to the default text.

• Anyone else noticed sound dissapearing when using adColony Rewarded Video?

• someone told me i'd find a Phonegap BluetoothSerial plugin here? Where did it go??

• Hi Cranberrygame

I bought your plugin package in Construct 2:

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Really, all I care about is using the plugin for "Push Notification"

The problem is that the instructions say I have to have an account in parse.com, but this company is no longer accepting new users and has stopped working.

I created a credential in "console.developers.google.com" "Google APIs"

Then I created an account in onesignal.com and a new application. Now I have the APP ID for Onesignal.com and my "Project number" from google.

But now I can{t continue.

Do you have a tutorial to configure everything?

With this plugin, can I send individual push notifications to each user and notifications between users?

Thank you for your help, it’s the last piece we need for our app.

Regards

• solved

• cranberrygame

Hi, can you please help me with pushnotification plugin? It is working fine on iOS but for android I'm not sure where it when wrong. Here are the steps I followed.

-I installed the plugin on C2.

• Inserted pushwoosh code and android app ID in the plugin.
    • On my pushwoosh account I inserted browser ID of my app.
    • Then I exported the project to Cordova and build the app on Intel XDK.

As in the app, I defined code as

On first layout

->On start of layout -> phonegap pushnotification -> register is client

When I run the build on my phone, nothing is happening. I see registered users on my pushwoosh account as '0'.

Tired that by directly installing the app on my phone and uploading it to my developer account.

I don't know where it when wrong. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

• After searching everywhere and trying different plugins for PUSH NOTIFICATION, I FINALLY found one. I tried it out and it works well:

• after i added the pluggin on intel XDk, what's next ? how do i change edit the notification and send it to the user? please its important

• when i tried to build the unity ads plugin in intel xdk nothing happen.. i hope for some reply. i'm making it to android.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)