[PLUGIN] Updated LayoutTransition V1.2 - Layouts Transitions

From the Asset Store
Complete the collection by purchasing Game and Film Logo Transitions Pt.2: Musical Loops
  • I have to use cocoon as i have google play , admob ads & canvas plus all with cocoon plugins , with phonegap i have to redo it all again from scratch as everything changes with plugins and compilation.

it may sound demanding but can you provide me just one transition (flip x ) in events sheet or just the mechanics to do it would be enough as i know nothing about how transition work.

just a request.

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As I told you it's limited with event sheet , you can create fade effects , maybe some shake or rotation , but flip is almost impossible , because with the plugin , I apply the animations on the HTML Canvas element, which you can't do with the eventsheet

• Okay! well thanks for help anyways,

i am thinking about using phonegap now , its easy ,just have to find admob and google play plugins.

Anyway great plugin! thanks for sharing it !

• Hi,

I'm new to C2. Trying to install this plugin, per the instructions. I copied (and dragged) the plugin folder (hmmg_layoutTransition_v2) to this path: C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins.

However, it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

W

• Hi,

Thank you for this great plugin. However I got trouble with Full Screen Mode. Before each transition to jump to another layout my game automatically exit the full screen mode.

Is there anyway to avoid this?

P.S: you can check on my game at http://ioetieuhoc.net/game/spelling-bee/ (Press ABOUT button on full screen mode)

Thanks!

• Thank you! Hehe

• Hello ,

Can you let me know if there is a Construct 3 plugin made for layout transition?

• While the Construct 3 version still isn't available. Here is a temporary version :

C3adon with Sample Cap3:

1drv.ms/u/s!AjcW2ueud6qpgZBTpd6SfKbs2BDdsg

Since Construct 3 doesn't support JQuery, you still have to use the Valerypopoff JS Plugin and use it to include the JQuery file. And a custom initialization is also used.

• Doesn't seem to work with the latest updates

• Really great plugin !

Thanks for sharing :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)