[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • Im really happy with this plugin.

But i have a small "bug" i think.

When i want to share to facebook (with an image), it dosnt show the image before it has been shared to Facebook.

I think it seems more authentic, when the image is there, when you have to click "share"

I see it works in the demo, but not here. Any ideas?

• Im really happy with this plugin.

But i have a small "bug" i think.

When i want to share to facebook (with an image), it dosnt show the image before it has been shared to Facebook.

I think it seems more authentic, when the image is there, when you have to click "share"

I see it works in the demo, but not here. Any ideas?

Can you pm me your share url that opens in as window please.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Send you a couple of PM's.

Thanks for the fast response, i also send you a PM regarding the share plugin being blocked from Chrome and Internet Explorer. Im not sure why this is?

because, its not really a popup is it? - it just opens a new window. Im confused

• Send you a couple of PM's.

Thanks for the fast response, i also send you a PM regarding the share plugin being blocked from Chrome and Internet Explorer. Im not sure why this is?

because, its not really a popup is it? - it just opens a new window. Im confused

I don't know if its to late. But i found a solution for popup problems. Changing the core of the plugin, all function will work without blocking of the popups. Stay tuned.

• xanxion

SharesFacebook plugin is live.

Everybody who bought the plugin; You can check your previous download link to download SharesFacebook plugin.

Everybody got a detailed email but 2 failed to deliver this information is for them: If you didn't get a mail please pm your email te me.

• Awesome! thanks for the update, i'll see if i can test it out today!

• does this plugin work with Cordova/XDK/Phonegap?

• finally found something about this! will this work with the latest update and also what part12 asked

• I will test all the functions this weekend for phonegap & crosswalk. Refunds are no problem if it does not work & you wanted it for that platform : )

• thank you so much for looking into this.

• I'm planning to make an online highscore plugin if people want it & need it ?

• yea it would be nice. I know personally I'd like to find a single / simple solution for this that allows people to do the following things:

• post their score to a global high score database without any authentication/account creation/sign in stuff..
    • get a top 10 list of overall scores
    • get your rank for that session (you got 88th place out of x scores) or (you got 88th of the top 100 scores / your score was below the top x number of scores)

for us, we're looking to use parse for leaderboards potentially, but if someone else could come up with an easy to setup / use plugin with a free/reasonably priced service, i'd gladly go with that solution instead.

• More feature requests are welcome for the highscore plugin.

• +vote Highscore / Selfhosted

• does this plugin work with Cordova/XDK/Phonegap?

finally found something about this! will this work with the latest update and also what part12 asked

New demo's & test results:

Facebook on the right side is the new 3.5 FacebookShares plugin.

For web & mobile browsers :

Results : All Functions working

Link: http://www.weebe.nl/scirra/sharetest/

For mobile wrappers:

Crosswalk results:

All functions of Share plugin working.

APK : http://www.weebe.nl/scirra/ShareCrosswalk.apk

Phonegap results :

All functions of Share plugin working.

APK : http://www.weebe.nl/scirra/SharePhonegap.apk

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)