[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • Hello! I bought your plugin some time ago and I like it a lot, but there is a minor thing I want to ask. How to remove a link on weebe.nl in shared message. I would not want people to get confused. Thanks.

• Hi, I've just purchased your plugin through paypal. Please confirm and send me the plugin? Thanks.

PS: The email address is: j39drxxxx gmail . com (same as paypal).

• Does this have App Store rate action/condition?

• Looks like support for this plugin ceased to exist...

• Hi, I've just purchased your plugin through paypal. Please confirm and send me the plugin? Thanks.

PS: The email address is: j39drxxxx gmail . com (same as paypal).

Mailed you

Does this have App Store rate action/condition?

No, only playstore.

Looks like support for this plugin ceased to exist...

Accepted skype request.

• thanks! waiting for reply

• Doesn't it include callbacks after of sharing?

• I have just bought this, but dont receive anything, Im really need in urgent , hope you see this message soon,

my email vuanhvankgq@hotmail .com

regards

• hi everyone,

I have a trouble, hope this topic can help me soon,

I Bought the "Share plugin by STCTR V3.6" from STCTR ,but after that I didnt receive the plugin, and dont have any way, how to contact with the author.

I dont know if some body here bought and received it or just the fake from STCTR.

lost money for know thing,

so sorry, but Im need in urgent, that mean I post here, hope the author see it.

https : / / www . scirra.com/forum/plugin-quot-share-quot-popup-fixed-fb-g-twitter-etc-v3-5_t112678

• vuanhvan

Wouldn't it make more sense to email ?

• zenox98: It doesn't, this is a third-part plugin, as such there is no official support for it, only its author's.

Apparently the author's last connected 9 days ago, perhaps he's on holiday or something (there are some people on summer vacation in Europe currently).

Keep us informed vuanhvan, perhaps it is just a delay (apparently looking at other posts in the topic, it seems to happen on a regular basis).

• Has anyone gotten in contact with the plugin creator lately? I stupidly still went ahead and did the donation thinking maybe I would get a reply but nothing yet.

If you are still alive I would definitely appreciate an email sometime soon. Thanks!

• thank a lot STCTR

I bought it, and 4 day later I have the link to download

and the version is 3.0, not the 3.5 or 3.6, so the problem with facebook popup cannot solve.

I send an email to get support, but even a litle help ...and now, nothing still waiting

I pm via skype ... but nothing too,

I dont want to say that, but somthing like this make us sometime in "dangerous" who buy in urgent for their project

fortunately, I find solution by self and dont using this Plugin anymore

thx again Author, for the plugin.

• zenox98: It doesn't, this is a third-part plugin, as such there is no official support for it, only its author's.

Apparently the author's last connected 9 days ago, perhaps he's on holiday or something (there are some people on summer vacation in Europe currently).

Keep us informed vuanhvan, perhaps it is just a delay (apparently looking at other posts in the topic, it seems to happen on a regular basis).

Yeah I was on vacation, I'm back mailed everyone and skype is online for support.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I bought the plugin and it is working nice (Twitter, Whatsapp) but I have some problems sharing on Facebook.

This is related to the "image" field. I use this: http://c2games.pixub.com/teamukawa.png and it is not working. Facebook Share doesn't show well

Example of error (here I am using a goo.gl shortener just in case):

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer. ... 4085467458

My "fast" solution (not too good) is to remove the picture. Example without image:

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer. ... 4085467458

I received V3 inmediately in an automated link after the PayPal donation. Anyways, I would love to receive V3.5/6 to fix the blocking pop ups on computer. Thanks

By the way, one trick for sharing the user score (replace highScore with your Construct 2 variable):

"My highscore in ALIEN ROBOT is " & highScore & ". How far do you think you can get? Try it for free!"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)