[plugin] rex_tmx_importer_v2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • justifun

Could you please provide a simple test tmx file for your case?

• rexrainbow - Here's a sample file for you : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/403 ... forRex.zip

This map is made up of objects instead of regular tiles, and the objects in the tileset have custom properties on them.

the goals is to be able to read those custom property names and values (and ideally the layer name that the objects are on too.

Thanks rex, and let me know if there's anything else you need from me to help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone, problems occur when I use TileAngle, isFlipped and isMirrored tiles expressions. Returned values sometimes seem wrong according to orientation of some tested tiles.

After several isolated tests and as you can see in this screenshot, the plugin seems misinterprets some tiles that were otherwise defined on Tiled (found two cases), which prevents me from making reliable manipulations with expressions on more complex tilemaps.

No problem with importing and displaying, it's just a values problem that I want to use in a second time for specific stuff. I read previously that there were already problems of this kind, but some cases seem not to have been fixed.

Thanks for any help! :)

• Solved by modifying the plugin. I've added an IsDiagonal expression (based on FlippedAntiDiagonallyFlag) to create unique tile combinations with TileAngle, IsMirrored, IsFlipped and IsDiagonal. All cases are now covered.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)