[plugin] rex_tmx_importer_v2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Update rex_tmx_importer_v2, rex_tmx_JSON_parser , and rex_tmx_XML_parser plugin.

Now could get image source, image width, image height by expression: Expression:ImageSource, Expression:ImageWidth, Expression:ImageHeight. Read these properties under "Condition:On each tile cell".

PixelRebirth

Done, you might try them.

• Awesome! Can hardly believe you added these so fast. The new expressions work like a charm and will be very useful to me.

Thanks a ton, it's very much appreciated!

• Does this importer work with hexagonal maps made with Tiled ?

• Mogador

Recently version does not support hexagonal map, but I will try.

• Update

rex_tmx_importer_v2, tmx_JSON_parser, tmx_XML_parser plugins : now it could import hexagonal map. (Sample capx)

Mogador

You might try it again,

• Thanks a lot RexRainbow

Once I have imported the tiled map, I suppose I can use your layout2board plugin with my hex map ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Mogador

It is one of possible solution.

Or you could add chess into rex_board object one by one with Action:Add chess (rex_board) under Condition:On each tile cell (rex_tmx_importer_v2), combined (Expression:LogicX , Expression:LogicY) (rex_tmx_importer_v2).

• Hello,

I have a problem : there are spaces between my hexes and I would like to reduce it. I thought I could change Width an Height in HexTx properties, but it seems to have no effect (the spaces are the same wathever values I put in). Is it a bug ? Or am I wrong somewhere ?

Regards,

EDIT : mmh it seems I cannot post my Capx file here to show you, is there any another way to send it to you ?

• Mogador

PM me or send message under this page.

Please only provide a simple capx, not full project.

• Hi

does it work with isometric maps?

I've tried but I get syntax errors with both parsers

In your tutorial sections you say "Parse tmx input string", do you mean just copying the text from the file from a text editor?

That's what I'm trying to do.

Thanks

• balsh

Replace " to "" if you want to copy the content of tmx file. Or you might use ajax to load tmx file then feed to this plugin.

• Thanks for your answer it worked when I've replaced " with "".

I'm not sure I understand that ajax stuff for now.

edit: got a problem with importing my tiles in c2 because the origin point was messed up, got it fixed now.

• Sorry, but where I can find download link to this plugins?

On website only capx, which requests plugins

• Sorry, but where I can find download link to this plugins?

On website only capx, which requests plugins

All the links on the OP are valid.

At the top of the linked page is a link to the 'plugin' (one of the headings at the top of the linked page) - a 7zip file.

• > Sorry, but where I can find download link to this plugins?

>

> On website only capx, which requests plugins

>

All the links on the OP are valid.

At the top of the linked page is a link to the 'plugin' (one of the headings at the top of the linked page) - a 7zip file.

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)