[Plugin] Photon Cloud

From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • 1mrpaul1

Important thing I forgot to mention is adding "C0" to the list of properties available in lobby. Call "Set props listed in lobby" action with PropNames set to "C0" before creating a room.

For exact property match, you can also use "expected custom properties" feature instead of sql lobby. Set current room property of arbitrary name like "level", add property name to the list of properties available in lobby and create a room. On other client, set the same "level" property to required value and select "MatchMyRoom" option in "random join" action.

Thanks! the second option looks more clear for me. Will try

• ThePhotons

Hi, for a while now I am having trouble entering a room.

The code has always been the same, but for some time I have not been able to enter any room and I only remain in the lobby. Sometimes it happens without problems and the connection to the room is successful, at other times it just doesn't happen and I have to restart the game to try again.

The text "Connected to the lobby" is printed but nothing else, I can not connect to any room and the connection does not advance.

The text "Connected to the room" is never printed.

The error in the photon registry:

In the official example of fish also happens occasionally.

This error greatly slows down the development since 10 times you try the connection, only 2 succeeds.

Any ideas?.

• the Mnk

We had issues with websocket connection on server side. Now all should work.

• the Mnk

We had issues with websocket connection on server side. Now all should work.

Yes, it seems that it has been fixed!.

• ThePhotons

Hi, the error is happening again!

• ThePhotons

Hi, the error is happening again!

Hi,

Please send more details, app id, region you connect and client logs to developerent@photonengine.com

• Well, it seems solved although before I had the problems again and that's why I warned him.

I will let you know if I experience these problems again and provide the information you request.

• coming to this late. but what is the advantage of this plug in over the normal multiplayer plugin?

• There are several threads where they explain it, you will have to search or maybe ThePhotons will explain it to you.

• We are not experts in multiplayer plugin. We never used it. I guess it's better integrated with Construct.

Photon plugin just exchanges messages with another clients joined to the Photon room and does not know anything Construct-specific. You can learn more about Photon features like matchmaking at photonengine.com/en-US/Realtime

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • (on data has sending will add 1 to enemy score and display it) When "collision" is, then the score is -2 then how will it be (on event 1)? I am trying too many times.so please help me...i am beginner

• Syed rasel

It's hard to understand what you are asking. Please rephrase the question to make it clear.

Are you asking about Photon plugin? If not, try to find relevant forum.

• I have a sprite family consisting of 10 different sprites that I duplicate 4 times each in a certain layout.

The purpose is that if one of those instances moves, the corresponding one moves on the multiplay.

I can do it now making 40 different sprites in stead of 10 duplicated 4 times, but it takes a lot of time and will be too much added code...

How can I save the time and unnecessary extra lines?

Thanks in advance

• Hello, why am i getting black screen when adding photon plugin on Construct 3 ? even though i already set the protocol to wss.

But i able to open Capx example files of photon and c3p but using C2 runtime on Construct 3 and its working fine, only when using Construct 3 runtime that appear to be problem.

Note : Im currently using photon plugin v 4.1.0.2

• Ah it happens when "Using worker" is enabled on properties, but when i unchecked it, the problem disappeared.. Thats weird :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)