This plugin try to find matched pattern on board object.
This is a sample of using this plugin --
Match 3 in hex board.
It needs 3 parts to get matched pattern.
- action:Get matching tiles
- condition:On get symbol , expression:TileUID , action:Set symbol
- condition:On matching pattern
Each tiles at board could have one symbol in one character.
When call "action:Get matching tiles"(action at event 6), plugin will
1. get all symbols on the board by "condition:On get symbol"(event 7) and "action:Set symbol". Each tile will call this event one time.
2. then it will check each target pattern by "condition:On matching pattern"(event 8). Put matched tiles into instance group. So that user could get matched tile instances of one pattern under these conditions. Each matched tiles group will call this event one time.
Remember setup board and instance group for matcher plugin by "action:Setup" before using it.
This plugin could find pattern at square grid board (board plugin + SquareTx plugin) or hex grid board (board plugin + HexTx plugin).
2d matched pattern
This plugin not only could find 1d pattern, it could also find 2d pattern.
The 2d pattern is shown by csv format. For example,
_o[/code:3n7ffequ] -- it is a "T" shape.rexrainbow2013-07-30 15:57:08