[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.5 **

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • you are welcome

• Hi, Nice plugin, very useful, thanks for sharing it! I have one question, is it possible to align just one column to the left or right? I don't find a way to do it.

• I´m still waiting for the new version of this plug-in. Hope its ready soon.

• leotaglia , sorry you can't , i even tried to create an update for that , but did not work

gabicho i am working on it dude but slowly , i am making other plugins too

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the response. I have one other questions, maybe you can help me. I'm trying to change the color of the hover/selected row when no using any theme, do you know the css code I must use to change that? Thanks in advance.

• leotaglia , you can chose a Theme then go to "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\listview\" open the Theme that you selected and replace it's content with this :

.tablesorter-jui tbody > tr:hover td {
    	background-color:red;  // This is for the background color change red with another color name
    	color:white; // this is for the text color change white with another color name
    }[/code:ap5qj9w8]

Here is an exemple , in Construct 2 i select the Jui Theme , so i open "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\listview\theme.jui.css" and i put in it the code that i gave to you
  • Thanks I could make it work for the background color, the font color doesn't seem to change with the jui theme. I will try other properties but this was really useful, thank you.

• Hey , if a line does not work add this front of it "!important" it's a way to force it if it does not change

Exemple :

.tablesorter-jui tbody > tr:hover td {

background-color:red !important ;

color:white !important ;

}

Be sure it's just before the ;

• is power. thaks for sharing

• I was thinking of creating but I found your plugin! Thank you so much! It's very good!

But I found a bug: Fixed Header.

*It only works for the first

The bug is in this line of code (228):

if( self.properties[13] == 1)
    			$(self.elem.table).stickyTableHeaders({ scrollableArea: $(".scrollable-area")[0] })
    [/code:2zahbynm]

Just only remove [b][0][/b] at the end to use all objects:
    [code:2zahbynm]
    if( self.properties[13] == 1)
    			$(self.elem.table).stickyTableHeaders({ scrollableArea: $(".scrollable-area") })
    [/code:2zahbynm]

Thank you again!
  • Oki thanks alot

• Hello.

How can I count all numbers from one column? I have a € column and I wanna count all and set it to a variable?

Thanks

• Kraudi

you can loop the rows , and use this commande to get the value at a specific cell Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) , then just remove the "€" with "" to remove it using "replace(src, find, rep)"

• Kraudi

you can loop the rows , and use this commande to get the value at a specific cell Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) , then just remove the "€" with "" to remove it using "replace(src, find, rep)"

Thank you:) I tried it but I can't get it to work. I must have made anything wrong. I haven't done anything in c2 with loops yet. I had no problem with manually making math with 2 or 3 values with the Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) command. But I can't get it to work in an automatic way where my loop counts all values in a row. Can you may give me some example? Would be cool

Thanks for your time and the plugin!

• no problem , here is a capx exemple : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp2m8wtbt6yzjjs/exemple.capx?dl=0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)