[Plugin] Cordova AdmobPro

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Josek5494

The test mode does not work ? For me it will display actual ads.

Also I need to disable minify or else I would get black screen. Overlap =false does not work also.

• Josek5494

The test mode does not work ? For me it will display actual ads.

Also I need to disable minify or else I would get black screen. Overlap =false does not work also.

My plugin is a wrapper so i think the problem is in the Cordova one. I will keep this in mind to fix it (If the problem is in my plugin) after vacations ^^

• Minification doesnt work....

This Plugin is not working for me. Even using your .capx...

if I edit "intelxdk.config.additions.xml" and add "<preference name="debuggable" value="true"/>" i can then debug it with chrome inspect.

The following errors occur when clicking on all buttons on the demo .capx:

The window.admob.* doesnt get minifyed but the plugin calls get minifyed....

Any way you can tell Construct 2 to not minify your plugin?

Thanks for the plugin! (as of now it's the only plugin that is able to "ask for" rewarded videos.... and it's using the "official" cordova plugin (cordova-admob-pro)

(everyone in the cordova comunity uses that one... not sure why Scirra used "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" ......)

• I have an idea:

If you can't turn the minification off for your plugin maybe you can use "eval" to call the functions....

This way i think that the strings inside eval would not get minifyed....

This is a huge hack, but.....

We should not be forced to disable minification to use this plugin....

• I've found a solution....

For those interested in rewarded videos or just using the original "cordova-admob-pro" you can add it using Intel XDK and In your Construct 2 add the Browser object then add an action: Browser -> Execute Javascript: "AdMob.prepareInterstitial( {adId: 'ca-app-YOUR-ID', autoShow: false, overlap: true})"

and then later: "window.AdMob.showInterstitial();"

In other words: you don't need this plugin... You can use the "original cordova functions".

(this might sound normal to you but I'm new to construct and just found out about this...)

You can see the entire documentation here: https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

• I've found a solution....

For those interested in rewarded videos or just using the original "cordova-admob-pro" you can add it using Intel XDK and In your Construct 2 add the Browser object then add an action: Browser -> Execute Javascript: "AdMob.prepareInterstitial( {adId: 'ca-app-YOUR-ID', autoShow: false, overlap: true})"

and then later: "window.AdMob.showInterstitial();"

In other words: you don't need this plugin... You can use the "original cordova functions".

(this might sound normal to you but I'm new to construct and just found out about this...)

You can see the entire documentation here: https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Thats why the plugin was made, to save you the work to write all the javascript functions. Obviously this is only a wrapper, and without the Cordova plugin admobpro you do nothing. The function showInterstitial is not for rewarded videos... The C2 plugin and the Cordova plugin have a function to do it.

• Maybe work this but i didn't try i'm not sure

Browser.ExecJS("

prepareRewardVideoAd(adId/options, success, fail);

showRewardVideoAd();

// onAdLoaded

// onAdFailLoad

// onAdPresent

// onAdDismiss

// onAdLeaveApp

document.addEventListener('onAdDismiss', function(e){

// handle the event

});

")

• hello alll

thanks for plugin

i need more info about admob pro and admob free

i c2 group in facebook i find this

" Did you know that the Admob Cordova plugin

from FloatingHotpot redirects 2% of our ad traffic

for his own benefit? Someone even accused the

author of this plugin to redirect as much as 30%.

Is it the same for the plugin from Cranberrygame?

Do they all take a sneaky cut?

github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-

admob-pro/issues/450

Edit: Just found out it's the same for

cranberrygame. They should be more upfront

about it."

thanks

i need mor info about it

• Josek5494 great plugin but it doesn't seem to support multiple Banner IDs and Interstitial IDs per platform like the standard "AdmobAds" plugin. Android, iOS, etc. Any hope to add that feature?

Thanks!

• Very important:

Please add the possibility to add seperate Banner/Interstitial/Reward IDs for Android and iOS

Like the default Admob Plugin

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

On my andoid phone

Test Ads are shown fine in Test mode = True

But in = False > no ads

Thanks for plugin !

• admob dnt work

• Will the plugin be updated?

There is currently a "Upload and show a reward video" option, it would be interesting to choose "full video ads", "upload video ads."

Thank you very much for making this available.

• I made a modification that allows you to know when the reward ad has been closed. but unfortunately, it triggers regardless if you close the video early, or if it finishes.

• Hi.

according the instruction at https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordo ... onstruct-2 , if i buy the license key for admobpro, i have to set license key at c2runtime.js.

but when i open the c2runtime.js, i didnt find the code that mentioned at link above.

can you help me where i have to placed that licence key.

thanks a lot for your help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)