I would like to use the canvas plugin to create an image editor. My .capx does the following:
1. Load an image (.png or .jpg) to a sprite using the FileChooser plugin.
2. Move the sprite/resize it.
3. Paste the sprite into a canvas.
4. Use Canvas.imageURL to Base64 encode the contents of the canvas.
4. Upload the Base64 encoded image to a webserver.
Everything works fine for .png files loaded from a local directory, but I can't seem to Base64 encode the canvas if I start from a large .jpg file instead. Does anyone have any ideas for what I might be doing wrong?
Here is my .capx file:
Here is a correctly Base64 encoded .png file:
Here is an incorrectly Base64 encoded .jpg file: