[Plugin] Advanced Textbox

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • is there any way to copy protect the textbox content? set disabled is only work for preview mode, when i open this on a android device and make a long press all text are make selected and ready to copy it Pinco bro help me please...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It would be fantastic if I can scroll to any line or by a keyword.

• nvm: I forgot to change the type to textarea.

is is possible to add support for inline css like the text tagging plugin? for having multiple font colors in a single textarea

• Hi there,

We want to put a chat in our game in a similar format to SMS or Whatsapp chat.

We used the TextBox object to create the message list. The problem is we can not personalize each individual message nor can we put a bubble to each message so that we can scroll through all the previous texts.

How can we do this?

Do you have a plugin that can control these variables?

Thank you

• Hi,

I am not sure if this plugin is still updated but i have a bug.

Everything is fine but once done typing and submitting the text the keyboard will disappear but somehow ( on mobile, Android ) the status bar of my phone will come down and won't go back up.

This is normal that it happens once i focus the text box but it should disappear just like the keyboard once done.

What probably would fix it is a unfocus option. I had this with the normal text box and that seems to fix the status bar trouble.

This plugin has a focus option but nothing to unfocus it.

My action actually destroys the complete box once the user submitted the text.

Let me know if there is a fix for this.

Thanks!

• What probably would fix it is a unfocus option. I had this with the normal text box and that seems to fix the status bar trouble.

This plugin has a focus option but nothing to unfocus it.

My action actually destroys the complete box once the user submitted the text.

Let me know if there is a fix for this.

Thanks!

Focus and unfocus in C2 is not really handled very well I think. But you can try a work around which is to add a button and once you want to remove focus from a textbox, You give this button focus and then use the remove focus or what it is called afterwards to remove it again.

• You're the best, thank you!

• This textbox bring up the bottom status bar. Is there any way to fix that?

The top status bar goes away just fine but the bottom bar with the back button and menu will NOT go away.

• i use your plugin because its best of all

• Hello.

"Font size" and "auto font size" do not work together.

Let me explain.

When I configure "auto font size" to "no", my text is the correct size but when I resize the browser window, the text does not resize. So I put "auto font size" to "yes" but the text is not the right size. It is too small (but it resizes!).

How to have the largest text resizes?

Sorry for my bad English

Thanks

• Pinco can you add one more option in 'Type' properties?

when i choose 'Number' it will be nice to have posibility to add / substract but 0.1 too, not only 1

possible to add?

• Thanks, that's great!

• Pinco

Hi! i usualy use AdvancedTextBox, because of the number of paramters.

But one miss me: vertical align !

I build Array on screen whith a few box, and to align verticaly the content of each box would be estheticaly very nice !

Is it possible to add this?

I have looked at the js files of "text" plugin, and i saw it is not very simple...

Thank's

Dahu

• Hello.

Is it possible to have the vertical alignment and the Hotspot alignment?

Seeing the actual size of the font would also be fine. Because if the size is 8 or 32, it does not change. You have to preview to see what that gives.

Thanks.

PS: sorry for my bad english

• have someone link to this plugin?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)