need appodeal plugin c2addon or plugin folder ?

• Open _Gameplay.xml with Notepad.

Search for "RewardedVideoLoaded", it should be at line 6965. Replace this block:

<conditions>
     <condition id="19" name="RewardedVideoLoaded" sid="961265260840662" type="AppodealPlugin" />
    </conditions>

With this line:

<conditions />

Try to open the project. If you are able to open it, find action "Set AdsRewardLoaded to 1", review and change the event if needed, because without that condition it may not work correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Open _Gameplay.xml with Notepad.

Search for "RewardedVideoLoaded", it should be at line 6965. Replace this block:

> <conditions>
    <condition id="19" name="RewardedVideoLoaded" sid="961265260840662" type="AppodealPlugin" />
    </conditions>

With this line:

> <conditions />

Try to open the project. If you are able to open it, find action "Set AdsRewardLoaded to 1", review and change the event if needed, because without that condition it may not work correctly.

thanks a lot

you saved my life

• Hello my friend dop2000 hoow are you?

Thanks for helping me in the forum

Anyway I have another question

I have bad performance with my games using construct and Cordova.

It was good to use cocoon with canvas plus plugin or crosswalk

But the problem now is that cocoon is shut down and with crosswalk I got an apk with big size.

My question is how you do for your games ? Is there any trick or plugin I can add to enhance the performance of my games using Cordova ?

Thanks a lot

• Check out these links:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/general-discussion-17/chowdren-fast-construct-134395

constructcollection.com/construct-game-gfx

I didn't try them though.

Also, Construct 3 is supposed to work faster, you can try switching to C3.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)