[Behavior] LiteTween

• Hi lunarray Mcaffee stops me from downloading litetween due to it saying its a virus is this true?

Obviously a false positive or thousands would be infected.

If worried, upload to https://virusscan.jotti.org/ which will scan the file with all the standard AVs.

• cristianofromagio Hey, Thank you for the liteTween port.

When you got time, can you fix the text, please?

There is a problem with <b> tags. It look like this:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • bilgekaan

I'm not cristianofromagio, but here is a fixed addon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcxtdivcysrg2 ... addon?dl=0

• dop2000 Thank you!

• zenox98

thanks its definately not a virus!

• do you have a capx for the stretch with the apple? like in the demo

• I'm having a problem using the angle tween.

If I have a sprite set to 270 degrees (facing straight up) and I want it to face 0 degrees (to the right), when I give it a command to rotate to the new angle, rather than rotating clockwise 90 degrees, it will rotate 270 degree anti-clockwise. It's getting really annoying.

I swear I've had this problem before, and needed to do a few expressions to resolve (for some reason I have %360 in my head, but not sure why, nor how to use it).

Is there an action or setting I'm missing? For some reason it's seeing 0 degrees and 360 degrees as different angles... which I guess it true, but visually is the same.

Is there a reason this behaviour doesn't act the same way Angle Lerp does?

• AnD4D Just set the target angle to 360.

It doesn't work like "anglelerp" because you might want to rotate from 0 to 720 for example, to make two full rotations. Anglelerp in this case will not move at all.

• AnD4D Just set the target angle to 360.

It doesn't work like "anglelerp" because you might want to rotate from 0 to 720 for example, to make two full rotations. Anglelerp in this case will not move at all.

Thing is, the object's initial angle when spawned in is set to either 0,90,180 or 270. But they will all turn to face 0, then return to their original position.

If I just set it to 360, the objects that start on 270 will look fine turning to face 0, but those on 90 will have the same issue I mentioned. Rotating clockwise this time instead.

Should I just not use this and set up a anglelerp function?

• You can set target angle to this expression:

LiteTween Set Target to (currentlAngle<180 ? 0 : 360)

This means "if current angle <180, then target angle 0, else target angle 360"

• You can set target angle to this expression:

LiteTween Set Target to (currentlAngle<180 ? 0 : 360)

This means "if current angle <180, then target angle 0, else target angle 360"

Oh lovely, thank you! ...again!

• Has anyone implemented a paging mode effect using LiteTween?

This is the iOS scroll effect (UIScrollView) that causes the currently displayed view to shift horizontally (or vertically) by the width (or height) of the view. For example, when swiping right or left, the content scrolls in sync with the drag until the touch is released, and the content is then auto-scrolled the remaining view width, with deceleration.

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/WindowsViews/Conceptual/UIScrollView_pg/ScrollViewPagingMode/ScrollViewPagingMode.html

I'm trying to avoid reinventing the wheel, and am hoping somebody has already put together something like this.

Thanks in advance.

• Construct 3 LiteTween minor bugfix

I corrected a minor bug affecting display of behavior event in the event sheet.

Image of one of the display 'problem': image

Image after the bug fix: image

I incremented the addon version to 1.7.0.1 so we can update it in C3 smoothly.

Here is the new file: LiteTween v.1.7.0.1

lunarray : If your good with this correction maybe you want to update your first post. Thank you for this addon, it's really useful.

: Good work your port gave me the opportunity to work on my project in C3

Thank you for the updated version! I made the port on the early stages of C3 beta so text highlight wasn't really defined, happy you could make it work!

• lunarray fantastic plugin. This is a MUST, it should've been shipped with construct, that's how good it is. May I ask for an additional feature? On the target property you can just specify a number or position, would it be possible to specify an array instead? So for instance, if the property "Tweened Property" is position, "Target Mode" is relative, then on "Target" I put [[0,50], [10, 30]]. What this would do is move the target from its current position 50 pixels on the y axis, then afterward move 10 on the x axis and 30 on the y axis. So the idea is to specify a sequence of events on a single behavior, instead of adding multiple tween behaviors. For a small number of cases adding a few tween behaviors is not a problem, but if I have a large sequence of events being able to specify an array with that would be awesome. Thanks again for this amazing plugin!

• Hi! This is a really stupid question. But how to do the OPACITY? Seems like it doesn't work.

EDIT: It's okay. It's working now!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)