[Behavior] LiteTween

• AnD4D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... n.v1.7.zip

Hello, can you try this one? I plan to release this later if it turns out stable. It has "Set Easing Parameter" action, you can try setting a and p for elastic tween. For now you can't change the parameter of bounce tween though.

For now, it is:

Parameter a and p for elastic

Parameter s for back

Parameter t is unused.

• Hey lunarray, great work! I'm trying it out with the node path asset! Thanks!

• dear creator of this amazing add-on,

I have found a bug

I use a size tween for a simple square but it doesn't scale the actual sprite, the progress goes the full range 0 to 1 and viseversa.

It does scale down but it does not scale back up

is this an eligible bug or is there a solution to my problem ?

Very kind regards,

Cedric

• lunarray, gr8 work

• Hello, I would like to know the speed of movement that is running the tween.

It's possible?.

I need to adapt the frequency of a sound to the movement speed of tween.

• AnD4D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... n.v1.7.zip

Hello, can you try this one? I plan to release this later if it turns out stable. It has "Set Easing Parameter" action, you can try setting a and p for elastic tween. For now you can't change the parameter of bounce tween though.

For now, it is:

Parameter a and p for elastic

Parameter s for back

Parameter t is unused.

Hey, Luna!

Any news on a stable release? I think that this litetween is one of the most indispensable third party behavior ever..

• Hello everybody ,

Very Magical plugin thank you Luna

I need this demo " EaseTween Reference capx" but don't work..

I need to understand how a sprite that the size reduce and reduce every 5 s with bounce effect when this sprite reduce.

Thank and sorry for my english

• A month ago the author did not visit the forum, is what I hate about the plugins, I try to use the least possible amount of plugins.

• A month ago the author did not visit the forum, is what I hate about the plugins, I try to use the least possible amount of plugins.

I wouldn't hate plugins because the developer has other things to do, lunarray was very helpful to me via PM with this plugin and most of these plugins don't need continued support to function as per their original purpose.

Quite the contrary, using as few plugins as possible would be limiting the extensive possibilities of C2.

Have to agree with Zebbi.

If you were reporting a bug then I could understand your reaction, but it looks like just because you haven't had a response for a personal question about your current project then you react negatively. A little harse IMO.

I personally don't like to use any plugins - except from R0J0hound - but this is one I would consider due to the excellent support given by the creator since it's inception.

Please be patient - we all do have lives to live outside of C2.

• Sorry all for the late answer, got abit of things to do irl.

Sorry for the late answer, could you please elaborate more about 'speed of movement that is running the tween'? I don't really understand, do you mean something like 'current velocity of the tween?' i assume you are trying to make some kind of doppler effect?

Zathan

I think it should be stable enough, I will put it on first page like usual. Thanks for the interest

kantin

I will check it out it looked like i already lost that file during my harddrive crash two years ago, and that demo is for EaseTween, not LiteTween. But I'll go check it out later and try to find it if you dont mind waiting.

• cedricvr

Sorry is it possible to give me the capx to reproduce it? It is hard to really understand the circumstances of the bug without it

• > A month ago the author did not visit the forum, is what I hate about the plugins, I try to use the least possible amount of plugins.

>

Have to agree with Zebbi.

If you were reporting a bug then I could understand your reaction, but it looks like just because you haven't had a response for a personal question about your current project then you react negatively. A little harse IMO.

I personally don't like to use any plugins - except from R0J0hound - but this is one I would consider due to the excellent support given by the creator since it's inception.

Please be patient - we all do have lives to live outside of C2.

I try not to use many plugins, I do not like having to rely on more people than necessary because sometimes slows down my work, is in general, I do not just mean this plugin, just my opinion, not a negative reaction.

Sorry all for the late answer, got abit of things to do irl.

Sorry for the late answer, could you please elaborate more about 'speed of movement that is running the tween'? I don't really understand, do you mean something like 'current velocity of the tween?' i assume you are trying to make some kind of doppler effect?

Suppose I have a graph want to rotate until its angle 0 using a motion tween with 1 second in duration.

Depending on the initial angle of the graph, the movement will be faster or slower.

Then I want adapt the sound frequency to suit the speed of movement of the tween.

it's possible?

• Thank you very much lunarray

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe I understand it wrong, but is it something like this?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... speed.capx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)