[Behavior] LiteTween

• chasethomas

There are two ways of doing that.

1. Pin all the sprites to one invisible sprite using the pin behavior. Then we tween the invisible sprite instead. (similar technique to one big MC)

2. Use the combination of Pick by UID and For each sprite and tween them using it. (similar to doing for in an array and tween them one by one)

• Hello there ,

Your plugin looks amazing and I'm sure to use it a lot in my next projects , Good job on that !

Just a question ...

Does the Create/Initialise action overwrite the plugin's edittime settings ? and does it auto-start the tween when created ?

• Is there a way to tween multiple properties simultaneously, like if I want an object to rotate while it also moves into place on screen? Right now I can only get the tweens to run sequentially, but maybe I'm over-looking some obvious way of doing this?

And if this plugin doesn't support it, is there a known workaround?

• Is there a way to tween multiple properties simultaneously, like if I want an object to rotate while it also moves into place on screen? Right now I can only get the tweens to run sequentially, but maybe I'm over-looking some obvious way of doing this?

And if this plugin doesn't support it, is there a known workaround?

Would adding multiple liteTween behaviors work for you?

• Thanks for your reply Vee41. I've added two LiteTween behaviours, which are intialized and started after a system.wait() action, but I can only get them to play back sequentially, not simultaneously.

• Oh okay, it seems the System->Wait action makes the following tweens sequential, whereas if I disable it, they play simultaneously. So I can get the desired effect if I don't use System->Wait.

By the way, is the difference between Enforce and Compromise described somewhere?

• lunarray

It appears the tween is not "switching off" when it arrives its destination: I made a stress test without deleting/removing the objects after they tween and the performance drops very quickly (after 20-25 objects on screen).

I'll try to make a formal example and post it here later tonight, but it seems like you should automatically disable the tween when it ends.

• By the way, is the difference between Enforce and Compromise described somewhere?

Yes, check previous pages (page 16 I think?) where he mentions the complete rewrite.

basically compromise won't trigger the tween in case of other events.

• Could you give me capx? :o Sorry for not answering quickly. I'm on a trip for summer vacation right now, will surely look at it later on after i got back.

CreativeSpark

I guess I'll write a summary about difference between compromise and enforce. Maybe this should be on the main post.

Compromise: It will try to automatically adjust position, angle etc, honoring other behaviour and commands. So, you can put sine and tween x and they'll work together without problem.

Enforce: It will not honor other behaviour or commands. If you put both sine and tween x together, it will not work like what you expect. There are reasons why this mode exists, but i forgot what is it :o.

If you're not sure, just use compromise. And you can download the example on the main post, there is an example there.

• lunarray

We have the profiler now! \o/

I'll have a look at those things and bug you once I can get more conclusive evidence :P

Have a nice vacation!

• gamma, strange, I tried it with many sprites, but can't seem to reproduce the problem you said. It should be that tween automatically disables when it stops...

• Whiteclaws

Sorry I missed your post.

1. Yes, Create/Initialize will override plugin edittime settings

2. About autostart, it will not autostart, except if it is on the onCreate and you set autostart to yes. You can use start tween action just below the create/initialize to make sure it runs though.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi man, lunarray

how do I completely remove the old one?

Thanks

• btw, is anyone else getting empty files errors (HTML export, minified) using this plugin?

• Ashley where can I see an error log when minifying? I'm getting an empty c2runtime.js

I use litetween and canvas

thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)