Updated to version 1.4:
Link on first post.
* Added the new icon. Credits to —
* Added: Polygons can now be concave. Internally they are converted to convex polygons.
* Added: Tilemap objects now work. See note
* Fixed bug with queryNormY expression. Was the same as queryNormX.
* Change: The default sleepTimeThreshold is now 1 second. It was 0.5 before, and objects fell asleep to quick.
* Joints updates:
- Added the ability to use a postion on the layout or an imagepoint to determin where to connect to objects.
- Added: Now you can attach joints to the layout by using -1 for the uid of the second object.
 Tilemap notes:
Tilemaps ignore the "collision shape" and "prevent rotation" will always be considered "yes".
The area expression for tilemaps will return 0.
Changes to the tilemap are not detected currently, so the collision won't change if the tilemap is changed. A workaroud is you can force an update by changing the size of the object.
The collisions won't automatically be updated if the tilemap is changed. You can manually force an update by changing the tilemap's width.