Babylon3D: Standard Edition

From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • is simple at me a problem, but for now I decided not to wait for his hacking and the buy, but in Russia all the payment options for this plugin requires that I was 18 years old

• X3M Maybe its me but in this 1.0 version i can't shoot in one direction fixed. In the 0.5 at least achieved in some axis always but in this one after test various things during various days i leave it as impossible.

So, will be great an example or edit the FPS to with a key launch spheres in front the camera.

• X3M Reflections in real time not works for OBJ-Mesh, on NewMesh objects works correctly. Or i'm doing something wrong? .

Here is some error when the OBJ-Mesh tries to reflect others(realtime):

When a NewMesh plane tries to reflect a NewMesh objects they are reflected correctly. When tries to reflect the OBj-Mesh objects nothing happens. When an OBJ-Mesh tries to reflect other objects appears the above error.

Here is my last stream on you can see how i did it:

https://www.twitch.tv/davitmasia/v/116743901?t=26m15s

Here with the last notes after test the reflections:

https://www.twitch.tv/davitmasia/v/116743901?t=54m08s

---

Also i realized the "PBR material" has been removed with the "albedo texture". Will be added in a future or too much problems and was removed from the features?.

• X3M Are the scene loader plugins working on the last version? I'm trying to load a scene from blender to get the lights already configured but now i can't get it working.

The error with the scene = property inside:

With the others (Top-Bottom):

All the templates in the last version are with NewScene, can you also upload a template with the scene loader version ?

• X3M And for 3DSprites and Lights we can't retrieve any Babylon3D properties? :S

All are C2 Object expresions:

How we can retrieve the X/Y/Z position of the 3D sprite or Light to manage it? the same for other options.

Can you add the properties like we have in Mesh objects?? this ones:

Also for lights will be great the options to return the specular colors, range,etc...

I think i can do a lights configurator in real time to be easy for everybody config them with some 3Dsprites as feedback.

• X3M Maybe is too late for request it but i discover the LensRenderingPipeline that have great effects like the object blur depending on the distance, here is some example with all types of effects:

[quote:3lzlamwf]http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DX6AV#4

I tried to Use execute javascript but i can't figure how this can works. I tried things like this:

"this.runtime.scenes[0].getCameraByName(""camera"").LensRenderingPipeline.chromatic_aberration = 9;"[/code:3lzlamwf]

[code:3lzlamwf]"this.runtime.scenes[0].LensRenderingPipeline('lensEffects', ´{chromatic_aberration: 9.0, edge_blur: 1.0}, scene, 1.0, camera);"[/code:3lzlamwf]

I read the doc ([url=https://doc.babylonjs.com/tutorials/Using_depth-of-field_and_other_lens_effects]https://doc.babylonjs.com/tutorials/Usi ... ns_effects[/url]) and see the above example and tried to build a line like the others code for the camera, Mesh Obj,etc... but nothing worked, maybe this one have a different structure or is not added in Babylon3D function? With execute javascript we can set/modify/retrieve anything coded in Babylon.js or only with the things Babylon3D already have added?

Btw, have this in Babylon3D options will be awesome.
  • matriax Ok

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • X3M is there any chance to make in a document detailed descriptions of every behaviour/plugins of babylon and also some tutorials with 2 or 3 game genres to see how to use the plugin? skeleton animations, lights, spawning objects, physics to name some preffered tuts about. is a very good plugin but it needs some documentation asap. dont have enough time and at the end cant guess how to use and what every behaviour/plugin does. templates are good but i think with some tuts you will promote it better and make our lifes easier.

• spy84 Sure

• X3M is there any chance to make in a document detailed descriptions of every behaviour/plugins of babylon and also some tutorials with 2 or 3 game genres to see how to use the plugin? skeleton animations, lights, spawning objects, physics to name some preffered tuts about. is a very good plugin but it needs some documentation asap. dont have enough time and at the end cant guess how to use and what every behaviour/plugin does. templates are good but i think with some tuts you will promote it better and make our lifes easier.

Totally agree!

Don't want to be guessing stuff around.

More tutorials would be great!

• X3M take your time

• Hello there, is it possible that something is missing? I bought babylon 3d, intalled everything where it should be (no error message on load) then downloaded the 3d scenes and none of them worked in Firefox v51(chrome and ie were ok)

• for example in the car scene the camera doesnt follow the car...the car just disappear off screen while the camera stand still.
    • the FPS scene just render a black screen.

any clue?

• polygame Those bugs are already fixed in the coming update. (It is a vendor issue since Chrome and Firefox do not work the same way).

• Ok thx but what should I update : C2, Babylon3d or Firefox?

• polygame The update of the plugin is not yet finished

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)