Examples & Tutorials List

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Good job

• This list is really incredibly usefull, I use it all the time!

ps. Physics objects go swimming is dead.

• Hey - Glad its still useful to some people

tbh i faded when i saw C2 announce, and the incompatibility of

.cap and .capx files making this list obsolete

But nwm i still have around 40 links to add, gonna update soon but i used to test every file before dropping them in the list, this time i wont test, i will just drop them here and then if you report some broken link im gonna remove them.

Thank you!

(by the way "Physics objects go swimming is dead."

yes ive put it under "File missing" tag, theres only broken links there)

• hah, makes sense. sorry.

• small up. put a "?" at the new added links

• This thread is great, but is there a way we can know what versions of Construct are being used for each example/tutorial? Without knowing, it's a kind of a guessing game as to whether an example/tutorial will open or not, or even work if it does open.

• This thread is great, but is there a way we can know what versions of Construct are being used for each example/tutorial? Without knowing, it's a kind of a guessing game as to whether an example/tutorial will open or not, or even work if it does open.

i used to test every file before dropping them in the list

all examples without ? worked with the previous version of construct (so 0.99.96 i guess)

Haven't tried with 0.99.97.

Only a few of them were partially working (like platformer tutorial)

• Hey jamesx, would you mind putting something at the top of the original post about reporting broken links here. Thisll keep this thread up to date, and help to prevent the zombie thread apocolypse that threatens to destroy the tutorials section

• Thisll keep this thread up to date, and help to prevent the zombie thread apocolypse that threatens to destroy the tutorials section

Ah, so THIS is the reason for all the thread necromancy lately. I understand now

I wonder if it's possible with phpBB to auto-lock any thread that hasn't had a reply for over year...

• Done

• thanks jamesx

on another note. holy damn that's alot of examples and tutorials

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How about including these examples from here?

http://scirraconstruct.ru/guide/cap-files/

I think it got lots of new ones but im not sure. The website is in russia but the files are named english

• Here's an old cap of mine, Dojem - http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3031&p=23328

There's a collision bug, but there's a few concepts in there that should help some newbies.... if they can get past my awful coding

• DravenX has deleted several of his example threads. It was largely my fault, because I said he could delete a thread with no replies and it wouldn't matter too much. I just wasn't thinking.

Here's a list so you can update your OP:

Zoomblur Effect aka Godray capfile

Flashlight effect using fx files

Stargate Portal Using One Particle

Freaky 3D Optical Illusion

Oil Rise , Stop And Drain Example

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)