Asteroids(With Vector Graphics!)

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • EDIT 2: Nevermind, the new version does work. Just download it from either of the other two links here.

• When I try to view the high scores it crashes still D:

"An unexpected error occured and the application was terminated. We appologize for this inconvenience. Please report this problem to the application developer."

Running Vista Home Premium...

/cry

P.S. The game improvements are awesome

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Need to say excelent!

• Thanks guys.

- I don't know what the problem could be. I haven't had any problems, nor has my brother who has Vista. Do you have the 64-bit version?

• Thanks guys.

- I don't know what the problem could be. I haven't had any problems, nor has my brother who has Vista. Do you have the 64-bit version?

Nope.. standard 32bit edition. I have only tried it on the laptop though... I'll give it a test on my main system when I go see my friend next. Might even be tonight, but if not it will be in the next few days... will report back to you

~Sol

• This version of Asteroids is very enchanting indeed. Nicely done.

I'm having a problem with online highscores lately though. They just don't update. Only if I restart the game they will be redownloaded/updated. It's like that in my own examples. Examples that used to work. And I just tried Asteroids, scored high enough for the top ten. But the highscore list didn't change. Only if I restarted the game.

I don't know what the problem is, since this stuff used to work here for me. Anybody else having this issue?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)