Sell

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • How much can one ask for an Great space shooter game? i am currently busy doing my own shooter game! which i will sell any advice? Regarding prices?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ... Well you could check what indie developers usually ask but probably around 5-10dollars, but considering it's "Your Great space shooter game" I would recommend giving money for people to take it

• ... Well you could check what indie developers usually ask but probably around 5-10dollars, but considering it's "Your Great space shooter game" I would recommend giving money for people to take it

Me & my team don't work for free & production cost are also expensive even in the indie world, I will make an mini demo to test & see if you are willing to acttualy buy the full version. Nevertheless I will post about the shooter soon!

• Some indie projects get a lot of hype like Limbo and Braid, so when they come out people instantly buy them. But unless the whole indie world knows that your making the game, your best bet is to give a trial/demo of the game away for free, or offer a 'gold' version of your game that adds some extra features for a few dollars etc.

• Some indie projects get a lot of hype like Limbo and Braid, so when they come out people instantly buy them. But unless the whole indie world knows that your making the game, your best bet is to give a trial/demo of the game away for free, or offer a 'gold' version of your game that adds some extra features for a few dollars etc.

This is my plan from day 1

• Post a screenshot. I'll tell you how much to sell it for.

• Post a screenshot. I'll tell you how much to sell it for.

Hey Dataflashsabot not just yet, Still busy fine tuning the overal feel of the game etc, but don't worry i'll post it

• Think about it this way Halo Reach only costs $60, so what is the value of your game relative to that game? Probably $5.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)