Paint Editor (bug?) blurs my Sprites

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Paint the drawings the way you like, with 77 colors to make various paintings.Have fun and in the end save your painting
  • I opened Construct Classic a while ago and tried importing sprites to my game, but they end up having blurry edges (since my sprites are 8-bit themed it's very noticeable). I went to check my other .cap files and I found out that It also gets blurred when I try to edit an existing sprite.

It also happens when I use any select tool in the paint editor (it makes the edges blurry and transparent).

This didn't happen before so there might've been something I did that caused this. I would post a picture but I can't (low rep) so if anyone wants to see a screenshot I'll send a PM. Is there an option I might've toggled? If anyone knows how to fix please tell me. Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Even If you have low rep,you can still post the URL of the page.by using insert image.

If you have low rep,you can't even send PMs

• Here: i.imgur.com/fuSxSR5.png

Notice how the sprite in the Picture Editor is blurrier than the one on the layout. I did not edit the sprite when I opened it.

• It looks like you're 1700% zoomed in? It might be the editor that's linear rendering rather than point, but in the game you've set it to point rendering?

• In the layout it is set to Point Rendering. Is it possible that the Editor was somehow set to Linear? It's also 1700% zoomed in because the sprite is very small.

• leolr9 unfortunately I believe the editor is always linear, I've never seen an option to change it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)